found my skin HG

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, i bought some today from trader joe's (organic) and i just tried it. it's made my skin so soft, no burning, no drying, etc., but look.
for the most part, i don't have sensitive skin and i also put it on my forehead and chin and their not red.

as far as I know the skin on the cheeks might be a little thinner. although mine didn´t turn red (and my cheeks are were I apply it most often cause I have most of my breakouts there) I feel a little burning right after i apply the ACV, whereas I don´t feel anything on the rest of my face.
I´d say maybe use diluted ACV on your cheeks?? dunno, I´m not a skin expert
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer okay, i bought some today from trader joe's (organic) and i just tried it. it's made my skin so soft, no burning, no drying, etc., but look.
for the most part, i don't have sensitive skin and i also put it on my forehead and chin and their not red.

I get a little redness and tingling right after apply it, but it goes away on me. To me it shows that it's working on something, because I only notice the redness on areas where I notice an improvement afterwards- Like on my cheeks where it looks like my pores are shrinking and on problem areas like whiteheads or pimples.

it went away! thank god.

the stupid zit is still there. i'm convinced now it's not a zit. UGH.

Originally Posted by Jennifer it went away! thank god.
the stupid zit is still there. i'm convinced now it's not a zit. UGH.

you said in the thread about concealer you´ve had it for 3 weeks?? hm..maybe it could be something like a seborrhoic gland infection? these are painful though I think. not sure...
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you said in the thread about concealer you´ve had it for 3 weeks?? hm..maybe it could be something like a seborrhoic gland infection? these are painful though I think. not sure...
confused.gif
hm, don't remember that concealer comment.
it's not painful. you could see it in the pic i posted above.

Originally Posted by UraniumN Arielle! That sounds just great! Do you think "apple vinegar" would work? I don't think I could get apple CIDER vinegar here - I'd love to try it
smile.gif

Natalia

I have to say I don´t even know what exactly cider is. I think mine is apple vinegar anyway and it works just fine.try it!

Originally Posted by UraniumN I'll have to trust you on that one, Arielle
wink.gif
I take your word for it.

Congratulations on joining the millenium Club
biggrin.gif

Natalia

thanks Natalia.
hope ACV works for you too. but don´t be mad at ME when it doesn´t ok?
wink.gif

btw, you can call me Andrea, that´s my real name

Originally Posted by UraniumN
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can blame it one the missing CIDER part...
Nice to meet you, Andrea!
biggrin.gif

Natalia

yeah blame it on the vinegar for not being CIDER vinegar *lol*
nice to meet ya too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i started using it again. (i stopped because i was worried about the smell)

and i do think it's helping my skin!!! i don't have any real breakouts, just some scabs from old breakouts.

i'm scared to drink it though since i sweat from working out and i don't want to smell like it. lol

Originally Posted by Liz i started using it again. (i stopped because i was worried about the smell)and i do think it's helping my skin!!! i don't have any real breakouts, just some scabs from old breakouts.

i'm scared to drink it though since i sweat from working out and i don't want to smell like it. lol

*yay* lets hope it works for you as well. it helped a great deal on the little scars/red spots I had. I don´t think you´ll have to be worries about smelling like it, you´d have to drink a huge amount of ACV every day for a few days until your sweat is gonna smell like it.
and you´re supposed to dilute it a lot anyway.

but I´m sure just applying it onto the skin is gonna help a lot to.

make sure you tell us if it works for ya
wink.gif

Back