found my skin HG

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so I read about Apple Cider Vinegar on this other thread on here and decided to give it a try.

for the past few days I´ve been drinking ACV diluted with lots of water throughout the day and I applied straight ACV on whiteheads, cystic zits and the small bumps I get on my hairline (from sweating, shampoo etc. I supposed) a couple of times a day.

the little bumps disappeared fastest, also the whitehead on my chin came to the surface very quick. the cystic zit I felt appearing on my chin stayed the size it was during my "ACV therapy", no more redness, it didn´t get bigger (thank god), it just stayed as it was for like 2 days, and now it seems to get smaller.

this is so cool-I´m so impressed this actually seems to work!!! another thing I noticed: my pores got smaller, the skin´s surface seems smoother, and although I used straight ACV (I don´t have sensitive skin though), my skin hasn´t dried up at all!!! I hope these results last

Originally Posted by Arielle so I read about Apple Cider Vinegar on this other thread on here and decided to give it a try.
for the past few days I´ve been drinking ACV diluted with lots of water throughout the day and I applied straight ACV on whiteheads, cystic zits and the small bumps I get on my hairline (from sweating, shampoo etc. I supposed) a couple of times a day.

the little bumps disappeared fastest, also the whitehead on my chin came to the surface very quick. the cystic zit I felt appearing on my chin stayed the size it was during my "ACV therapy", no more redness, it didn´t get bigger (thank god), it just stayed as it was for like 2 days, and now it seems to get smaller.

this is so cool-I´m so impressed this actually seems to work!!! another thing I noticed: my pores got smaller, the skin´s surface seems smoother, and although I used straight ACV (I don´t have sensitive skin though), my skin hasn´t dried up at all!!! I hope these results last

Terrific news Andrea,glad it worked for you sweetie.I have been looking for it myself but no luck yet,i will try the health store.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow. that's great! itried acv but it dried me out. i didn't really notice a difference in my acne either. the smell is so strong, i don't want to use it anymore. i don't want to smell like ACV.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Liz wow. that's great! itried acv but it dried me out. i didn't really notice a difference in my acne either. the smell is so strong, i don't want to use it anymore. i don't want to smell like ACV.
icon_sad.gif
I´ve gotten used to the smell. and, I´ve been staying home studying the last days, so nobody than me can smell it.
ok I may stink, but at least my skin looks good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Isn't amazing? I was surprised how much my skin liked it...it helps clear up everything and it shrank my pores as well.

This is good news. I'm going to try it on my nose, or one section of my face first, to see how I react to it. Hope my husband doesn't mind the vinegar smell.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle so I read about Apple Cider Vinegar on this other thread on here and decided to give it a try.

Look in you grocery store, in the aisle that carries the salad dressings. It should be near the regular vinegar.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Terrific news Andrea,glad it worked for you sweetie.I have been looking for it myself but no luck yet,i will try the health store.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Glad that it worked so well on you Andrea. I will definately have to try this out.

Originally Posted by envymi Isn't amazing? I was surprised how much my skin liked it...it helps clear up everything and it shrank my pores as well. I know, and I remember you saying it dried up the little bumps you had really fast. I´m amazed by this-my skin has cleared up within a few days and my skin is smooth, pores tiny. I LOVE THIS STUFF :icon_love
I hope it works for everybody else too (who doesn´t have sensitive skin of course), maybe try it on a small skin section first and see if it dries your skin out or not.

good luck for anyone who wants to try it!

so do you think it was using the ACV vinegar on your face or drinking it with water?

Originally Posted by Liz so do you think it was using the ACV vinegar on your face or drinking it with water? I think it was a combination of both, applying the ACV directly on my skin dried up the breakouts (without actually leaving my skin dry, weird I know) and minimized my pores. and my skin looks healthier, clearer and smoother overall, guess that was the effect of drinking ACV.
it´s so weird: I have applied it almost allover my face undiluted 3 times a day for about 4 days and skipped the moisturizer during that time. my skin feels softer than it did when I was using moisturizer night and day.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Look in you grocery store, in the aisle that carries the salad dressings. It should be near the regular vinegar.

duh,i guess that was a dumb ques huh,lol thank you Nicolet
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nydoll, no question is dumb. Ya never know what kind of beauty finds we have in our own pantry! lol
redface.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 duh,i guess that was a dumb ques huh,lol thank you Nicolet
icon_cheesygrin.gif

okay, i bought some today from trader joe's (organic) and i just tried it. it's made my skin so soft, no burning, no drying, etc., but look.

for the most part, i don't have sensitive skin and i also put it on my forehead and chin and their not red.

Hmmm... maybe you have larger pores on your cheeks? Maybe it absorbed more in that area? Weird how it would make you red like that. Did you like it though? I wanna try it out now that I've seen this - I have some large pores on my cheeks that could use some shrinking
wink.gif
Guess I'll have to smell like a salad for the sake of beauty!
wink.gif

i'm trying it again. i like that "burn" lol. i know, i'm kind of crazy. lol

Originally Posted by Liz i'm trying it again. i like that "burn" lol. i know, i'm kind of crazy. lol Feel the burn!!!!
wink.gif

Wow! I'm so glad it's working for you with great results! I haven't tried this yet but will definitely keep this in mind.

Originally Posted by Sofia What exactly are you suppose to do? I've never heard of this before. just apply apple cider vinegar to your pimples (whiteheads, blackheads, cystic ones-it worked on everything for me). If you have sensitive skin be careful though-it might turn you red, so maybe dilute it with water before you apply it.

Latest posts

Back