Foundation Advice ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I'm totally new to this forum and hoping it'll be a bit more helpful than others I've joined where no one has spoke haha!

I've just started studying makeup and was really looking for any kit advice that anyone can give me.

Specifically foundation advice, I have a couple of MAC studio sculpt in my personal kit which I love and I have ordered Revlon ColorStay as I've heard amazing reviews about that.

So yeah any advice really on other foundations to invest in/affordable ones to build my kit up or any other products you think are a staple product that I should go and get.

Thanks in advanced :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

in building your "kit" do you mean as a Makeup Artist kit? Or your personal use? 

How Apply The Foundation.

First apply the moisturizer to help concealer glide on smoothly. Then use concealer only where you need it, like on under eye circles.

Hey, I'm totally new to this forum and hoping it'll be a bit more helpful than others I've joined where no one has spoke haha!

I've just started studying makeup and was really looking for any kit advice that anyone can give me.

Specifically foundation advice, I have a couple of MAC studio sculpt in my personal kit which I love and I have ordered Revlon ColorStay as I've heard amazing reviews about that.

So yeah any advice really on other foundations to invest in/affordable ones to build my kit up or any other products you think are a staple product that I should go and get.

Thanks in advanced :)
MAC and Revlon's foundations are best for the beginners. I too use them and i love them.

Yup there are a number of Mac cosmetic kits which I guess you could look for. Foundations all together in it will make up to be best for you I guess.

Latest posts

Back