Foundation Chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where would my MAc Studio Fix NW43 come in at
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by deannalp Where would my MAc Studio Fix NW43 come in at
icon_neutral.gif
I'm not sure, we didnt compile this chart.. Maybe if you post this question as a seperate thread some of the girls on here can help you out!

i cannot seem to view the chart, i only see the bunch of letters. I am so curious to see it.
icon_smile.gif

OMG i love this chart.. i never really knew exactly what tones and fondations to be getting this gave me alot of advice on how to pick it but yet made me feel totaly brain dead because i dident know this before..lol.. anyways Thanks for the INFO!!..
claps.gif

Very useful information. I always have trouble finding foundation that is perfect. I have a yellow skin toned but sometimes my skin looks pink.

Originally Posted by Toxic_lover925 OMG i love this chart.. i never really knew exactly what tones and fondations to be getting this gave me alot of advice on how to pick it but yet made me feel totaly brain dead because i dident know this before..lol.. anyways Thanks for the INFO!!..
claps.gif
whose lip are those ?

Originally Posted by krazysexxykool Thank you so much, this is so helpful!
claps.gif
Hey,
fellow bv member...............

Back