Foundation Chart

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great!, a very usefull tool to have because there are way too many foundations and shades out there to figure out.

Was browsing through some old posts and thought that this one should be bumped up. Very good info!

good info to know. takes the guesswork out of trying on foundations.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for bumping this thread up. Great info....Wish my printer is working so I can have this printed out...

Click HERE for the link to the site where that chart came from. I think its been updated since TinyD posted it last year. There's also a new function where you can choose the foundation you want & it will list which shade suits which colouring etc..!

Originally Posted by Laura Click HERE for the link to the site where that chart came from. I think its been updated since TinyD posted it last year. There's also a new function where you can choose the foundation you want & it will list which shade suits which colouring etc..! What a great site!!! thanks for linking it!

Wow, thanks for digging this up, there is a lot of info in that! I am interested in the updated version, since some of those have been discontinued and new ones have been released.

Latest posts

Back