Foundation issue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi again. So, I've had this problem for a while. I'm very fair....Ive used countless foundations and concealers, but they're all too dark for me. I'm not paper white, but still pale. I need to know if anyone makes a very fair foundation. I usually am a nw15...but still a little too dark. Not much, but a little. Here's a picture to help. Also, I have mild rosacea around my nose.

You have a beautiful complexion. I have always strived for paleness but being Filipino/Chinese descent, I have a slight perma-tan. I'm sure there are tons of girls here that are pale by choice that can help you out. I know that Coastalscents.com had a custom tint set to light, darken etc liquid foundations. Maybe you can alter what you already have...

Face Stockholm has some pale foundations. I tried the liquid foundation but it did not give me enough coverage. They have a matte foundation though that says medium coverage, I have not yet tried it though. They also have a corrective foundation in white, that you can mix with other foundations to lighten them to match your skin.

Why not get a white foundation you can mix into what you have. Illamasqua do a white one in their Rich liquid line. You can get it from Sephora. Alternatively Coastal Scents do a color corrector in white. OCC and Temptu do correctors in white also. Even though they're for airbrush, you can mix them into your foundation.

Latest posts

Back