Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have oily/acne prone skin and during this time of year I feel like my foundation is melting off my skin. Can any one recommend a liquid foundation that covers well without feeling heavy?

I really like MAC foundation and LOVE their Oil Control lotion!

I too have really oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. What a combo!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Have you ever tried tinted moisturizer? It has pretty good coverage, but it feels light and airy and like you're not wearing makeup at all.
I agree with Charmaine,a good one is neutrogena healthy defense daily moistrurizer.its spf 30 and gives a hint of color.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love my Bobbi Brown Oil-free Even Finish. Feels very light and non-greasy, looks natural and makes the skin look flawless. I would say it's medium coverage. The Sheer Finish Pressed Powder works really well with it. Use an oil-free moisturiser or sunscreen underneath, in case you don't already.

I love Estee Lauder Double Wear.. It does give full coverage and can feel heavy if you use alone but i've been mixing it with my moisturiser the past few weeks & it still lasts all day on my skin while covering everything. A few other MuT'ers can back me up on this too!

I'd recommend Revlon Colorstay Natural. It's great - lightweight, medium coverage, and matte finish. It also lasts all day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lorrine24 I have oily/acne prone skin and during this time of year I feel like my foundation is melting off my skin. Can any one recommend a liquid foundation that covers well without feeling heavy? While I haven't found the perfect foundation for this situation, my opinion is that Revlon Colorstay Natural performs better than most in hot/sticky weather.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I'd recommend Revlon Colorstay Natural. It's great - lightweight, medium coverage, and matte finish. It also lasts all day.
smile.gif
lol, Pete and Re-Pete.

i loooooooooove my biotherm sense matte foundation, it stays much longer on my oily skin than other foundations i've tried!

i'm with cwithy - i love my prescriptives. i get the custom blend with the oil control added, but i love all of their foundations. have yet to try their new tinted moisturizer, though.

Originally Posted by cwithy2000 try Prescriptives i use the oil control, like you i have acne prone skin and this works great!

Latest posts

Back