Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am new. I am Kim from Australia. I am looking for my perfect foundation and would love some suggestions. I am limited in what I can buy here to clinique, estee lauder, lancome, chanel, christian dior, revlon, maybelline, clarins, elizabeth arden, loreal. I can buy most other brands eg bobbi brown, YSL, Guerlain, online from overseas, but then I cannot try a colour on prior to buying and I find that the colours on the net are not always the same as in the bottle. I like a full coverage foundation. Any help would by gratefully appreciated.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by amron8 Hi I am new. I am Kim from Australia. I am looking for my perfect foundation and would love some suggestions. I am limited in what I can buy here to clinique, estee lauder, lancome, chanel, christian dior, revlon, maybelline, clarins, elizabeth arden, loreal. I can buy most other brands eg bobbi brown, YSL, Guerlain, online from overseas, but then I cannot try a colour on prior to buying and I find that the colours on the net are not always the same as in the bottle. I like a full coverage foundation. Any help would by gratefully appreciated.
confused.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Welcome to MUT amron8!! I don't know much about foundations but I know Biotherm's foundations are good!!

I don´t use any full coverage foundations so I can´t help with that, but be aware that any foundation from Christan Dior is VERY heavy fragranced.

//Jenny

i have just started using loreal's true match and i love it!

nice light coverage and blends very well.

price is reasonable too ; )

If it's a matter of money.

I'd try Mary Kay foundation (I love) and Avon (my mom loves).

Originally Posted by Trisha Estee Lauder Doublewear is a full coverage long lasting fndt! Try that if you can x Agree, EL Doublewear is pretty good for long lasting foundation.

Latest posts

Back