Four Brothers - anyone see it this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was really looking forward to this movie coming out and I have to say that I was not disappointed. Anyone else looking forward to it? I totally recommend it. And if Mark Walhberg ever happens to read MUT, I want to have your babies. :icon_love

Here is a brief synopsis:

Four adopted brothers come together to bury the woman who raised them. At the funeral, the brothers discover that their mother may have been murdered and they want revenge.

fourbrothers5.jpg

andre_benjamin9.jpg

yep, andre' benjamin is andre' 3000 from outkast.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hey, is one of those guys the guy from Outkast? He looks familiar...

I was actually going to go see this lastnight @ a 10:30 showing, but my friend bailed on me and I didn't want to go alone so late. Always this weekend.

Marisol, you're not alone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Marisol, you're not alone.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is great in this flick. And ladies, you do see him with his shirt and pants off. Worth my $9.50 movie ticket.
tongue.gif

$9.50??? We so get ripped off in NYC. Currently we're at $11+ for a movie.

Mark Wahlberg is still worth it.

Originally Posted by Sofia $9.50??? We so get ripped off in NYC i was gonna say!! there's a movie theater on the next block here in pelham, though, that sells tickets for $4 on tuesdays, i think. something like that.

Originally Posted by Sofia $9.50??? We so get ripped off in NYC. Currently we're at $11+ for a movie. Mark Wahlberg is still worth it.

He is soooooooooooo worth it.

you find your self wanting to yell at the movie screen. cheering the brothers on to get the bad guys. well done. why do people leave the theater before the movie credits roll? they miss out takes and credits for a job well done. this is a must see. i would like to see it again. it doesnt hurt to be from marks home town too. cambridge ma 02138

Originally Posted by Marisol I was really looking forward to this movie coming out and I have to say that I was not disappointed. Anyone else looking forward to it? I totally recommend it. And if Mark Walhberg ever happens to read MUT, I want to have your babies. :icon_love
Here is a brief synopsis:

Four adopted brothers come together to bury the woman who raised them. At the funeral, the brothers discover that their mother may have been murdered and they want revenge.

fourbrothers5.jpg

andre_benjamin9.jpg

Good Morning All
I heard it is a good movie
I just need to go see it lol
I don't know what the guy name
in the brown jacket in the pictures above
GURLS HE IS FINE!!!!! WHEW
lol
when i first saw him he played in the movie
FEAR and then he played in the movie
THE PLANETS OF THE APES
whwweeew:icon_love
im in luvvvvvv
lol
[My Opinion]

I agree, Four Brothers was great. Definately was not disapointed. Although I was sobbing through parts of it because im a big mush and my best friend, whos a guy, was making fun of me, it was well worth it. And I love Cracker Jack. (and you get to see his butt.haha)

Originally Posted by Kan D sweets Good Morning All

I heard it is a good movie

I just need to go see it lol

I don't know what the guy name

in the brown jacket in the pictures above

GURLS HE IS FINE!!!!! WHEW

lol

when i first saw him he played in the movie

FEAR and then he played in the movie

THE PLANETS OF THE APES

whwweeew:icon_love

im in luvvvvvv

lol

[My Opinion]

Mark Walhberg is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!:icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine I saw this tonight with my best friend, and we couldn't stop drooling at the screen! Mark Walhberg is so hot...and the movie was awesome! I really liked it
claps.gif
: YAY!
claps.gif

Back