Fragrance free hair care?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do any of you all know any hair care brands that have fragrance free products?

I use Clinique´s hair care right now but they are phasing out their hair care line, and to be honest I´m not so sure I think it´s good enough for the price....

I´m sensitive to strong smells (mostly perfume, but also some spices and the smell of alcohol), gives me a migraine
frown.gif

I couple of years ago, almost all cheaper brands had some fragrance free products, but I guess it´s become out of style or something.

Is everyone with some allergies supposed to wear short, boring unstyled hair???

I know I´m not the only one with this problem, but every one else seems to settle with keeping their hair short and buy shampoo and conditioner at the pharmacy (which has a small selection of fragrance free hair care here in Sweden, but I don´t think those products are any good ;( )

I would pay a lot to get good products for my hair that doesn´t´t smell, so price isn´t an issue. If I just knew what to get!!

Especially I´m looking for an heat protector to use with my ceramic straightener

//Jenny

Originally Posted by Tussan Do any of you all know any hair care brands that have fragrance free products?I use Clinique´s hair care right now but they are phasing out their hair care line, and to be honest I´m not so sure I think it´s good enough for the price....

I´m sensitive to strong smells (mostly perfume, but also some spices and the smell of alcohol), gives me a migraine
frown.gif

I couple of years ago, almost all cheaper brands had some fragrance free products, but I guess it´s become out of style or something.

Is everyone with some allergies supposed to wear short, boring unstyled hair???

I know I´m not the only one with this problem, but every one else seems to settle with keeping their hair short and buy shampoo and conditioner at the pharmacy (which has a small selection of fragrance free hair care here in Sweden, but I don´t think those products are any good ;( )

I would pay a lot to get good products for my hair that doesn´t´t smell, so price isn´t an issue. If I just knew what to get!!

Especially I´m looking for an heat protector to use with my ceramic straightener

//Jenny

Here are some brands you can look for that are fragrance free:
Marcelle

RoC

Products that are for sensitive skin and hypoallergenics are usually fragrance free.

I'll see what other brands I can find. I would stay away from baby shampoos. They do have fragrance, even the ones for sensitive skin. For some people it can dry out your hair and scalp. I never used them on my daughter. I actually used the shampoo for kids by Paul Mitchell, it's also a no more tears formula. My daughter know uses what every brand I use because I don't have to worry about it getting into her eyes because she is older.

I've been using Propoline hair care lately. It's not labeled fragrance free but I have a really sensitive skin and it hasn't bothered me a bit. It's made in Greece. I got mine from www.beautyhabit.com. Prolopine is a natural product line with no artificial fragrances added.

Janelle> The stores similar to that one near me unfortunately don´t have anything fragrance free (some products are free from synthetical perfumes, but have things like rose essences in them, and for med that´s just as bad).

Jonna> I have seen Roc skincare, but I didn´t know they had hair care product. I´ll have to keep my eyes open
icon_lol.gif

Reija> I´ll have to see if I can find it anywere near me, I think it would be a little to expensive to order from that site for me with shipping and Swedens high taxes
icon_sad.gif

Well I just have to keep looking. The alternatives to Clinique that I have works ok, but I just don´t want my hair to be ok - I want fabulous hair!!!

//Jenny

Latest posts

Back