Fragrance Recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clinique Happy (ask for a sample at a counter near you, we usually ALWAYS have them!) and Ralph Lauren Romance.

Stella McCartney -- the new rose absolute is fab.

Coco Mademoiselle -- if you're looking for something stronger. it smells really nice after you sprayed on for half an hour or so.

I Loewe U -- i think it smells very green tea like, also a light fragrance.

Another vote for Clean by D'Lish. Smells like you just got out of the shower and makes people say, "You smell really nice" instead of "What's that perfume you're wearing?"

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I've gotten many compliments on it.

Second choice would be Davidoff Cool Water for women.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Katie, welcome to MuT! I'm Charmaine from Massachusetts. Hi Charmaine. Thanks for the welcome. I've been lurking for a while but I finally wrote a review (for a product I hated enough to want to warn others about!) and decided it was time to start posting too.
I live in Philadelphia and I'm a fragrance and skin care junkie. I collect perfume minis and need to clean out my medicine cabinet, LOL! I'm lucky that I don't look my age (44) and got good skin genes from mom. I don't wear nearly as much makeup as in my photo. That was a one time thing!

Originally Posted by blaquepooky My everyday scents for work (I'm a lifegaurd/cashier) are just B&BW body sprays. I would recommend probably Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweet Pea, Cherry Blossum (sp?). I also love Victoria Secrets scents especially Love Spell. For actual everyday perfume scents I would recommend scents for The Body Shop, Jessica McClintock Vanilla Musk, Gucci Envy, and Angel. I have VS love spell, Endless love, and Romantic Wish, all three smell good!

Here are three suggestions:

Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works

Comptoir Sud de Pacifique (their entire line of fragrances are light & sweet smelling)

Coty Wild Musk

hugo woman. smells nice and fresh.

perfume-9002-1103_tn.jpg

or davidoff cool water

B0002GPX8Q.01-AL7WCW2J5TIUZ._SCMZZZZZZZ_.gif

My favorite fragance is,.:icon_love

*Elizabeth arden,..Green tea ,..relax and fresh

*Caudalie Fleur de Vigne fresh fragance energizing

*Clinique Happy

*The Body Shop ,.The Spirit of Moonflower

Kaori
icon_smile.gif

Quote:
Dolce & Gabanna's Light Blue I keep seeing this posted about. My son wants to buy me a fragrance for my birthday and I like floral scents. Would I like this?

Marci

Can you try a sample vial of it first Marci? If you like floral scents then i think you will like it because its a real fruity floral scent if you know what i mean! I'm rubbish at explaining fragrances

Fresh & Clean:

L'eau Par Kenzo

RL Romance

Fresh, but not "clean"

Davidoff Cool Water

J'adore (as clean/fresh/floral top notes and warm base notes)

CK one

Quote:
Can you try a sample vial of it first Marci? If you like floral scents then i think you will like it because its a real fruity floral scent if you know what i mean! I'm rubbish at explaining fragrances_____________________

With online shopping for almost everything I hardly get out to the mall. I'm terrible at explaining fragrances too.

I tried Pure Poison by DIOR and I fell in love! I'm going to buy the full version of this on my next trip out to the mall.

Originally Posted by Amethyst Here are three suggestions:
Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works

Comptoir Sud de Pacifique (their entire line of fragrances are light & sweet smelling)

Coty Wild Musk

CSDP smells really good! I love their Vanille Banane!

Originally Posted by Phillygirl I keep seeing this posted about. My son wants to buy me a fragrance for my birthday and I like floral scents. Would I like this?

Marci

It's not a floral scent. Its more of a fresh, clean scent. Sort of like Ralph Lauren Blue.

I like to use a lot of the older scents that smell nice and fresh for everyday use. one of them are ciara another one is emeraude. They smell so nice and clean I get many compliments on them, and they are not expensive.

Originally Posted by nikky I like to use a lot of the older scents that smell nice and fresh for everyday use. one of them are ciara another one is emeraude. They smell so nice and clean I get many compliments on them, and they are not expensive. Welcome to MUT Nikky.

Back