Fragrant Body Washes - which is the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i am so tired of my dove body wash!

i am looking for a new body wash that smells great, and subtly lingers after u shower...any suggestions?

Skinny Dip shower gel from Lush...intoxicating spicy fragrance! Maybe not what you're looking for in the summer months, but still an awesome scent!

Something lighter that I recently tried was Avon Skin So Soft Light and Lush body wash. It's citrusy and revitalizing, but light.

I use Tone, Caress, The Body Shop, Bath and Body works, Yves Roche and occasionally victoria secret, I remember using Dove, I love it and all but its too bland for me, you should shop around and smell the ones you like (I do) and judge for yourself, unfortunatley, the fragrance doesn't linger around cause I moisturize right after I get out of the shower, with a different smelling lotion.

I use the real cheap Suave brand from Wal-Mart. Since it is summer I have been using the coconut body wash and the Suave coconut body lotion and it lasts pretty good. I love that smell but they have other scents too.

The lavender line from Yves Rocher is good and my daughter loves all the their fruit smells. I also like the Periler line from Home Shopping.

Originally Posted by sugersoul i am so tired of my dove body wash!
i am looking for a new body wash that smells great, and subtly lingers after u shower...any suggestions?

Tone Mango Splash Body Wash! LOVE IT! Never thought I would use TONE, but trust me it's EXCELLENTE' - You know I may not be a mu queen, but when it comes to body wash....I will spend bookoos of money on it. In fact I need to go write a HG review on it.
Let me know if you try it. (If you're in the US, go to Walgreens. If you don't like it I believe you can return it...just confirm w/ a manager before you buy).

Mel

I use Dove as my going to be in a pool all day so I don't care how I smell body wash. For fragrant body washes, use anything B&BW. I love the sweet pea scent and the new Romance amber myrrh scent from the Breathe line.

I use/love Tone's Mango Splash and Island Mist.Also, I use/love BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar and Coconut Lime Verbena. I have loads of that. Tone's scent is longer lasting and more prevalent, but still light enough to be considered subtle. Both are excellent in regards to moisturizing, too.

Originally Posted by tashbash I use the real cheap Suave brand from Wal-Mart. Since it is summer I have been using the coconut body wash and the Suave coconut body lotion and it lasts pretty good. I love that smell but they have other scents too. There used to be this Suave body wash called Gingerlily or something (discontinued unfortunately). It was the BEST! I was hoarding it for some time, but now I'm all out.

I use Victoria's Secret Love Spell shower gel. I always get tons of compliments and the bathroom smells great afterwards.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wow thanks !
smile.gif
i can't wait till my dove runs out so i can run out and by a new one!

this also reminds me of the french-canadian line: Fruits and Passion.

OMG!! the stuff is super fragrant! i remeber using their passion glycerin soap, and my whole bathroom smelled like passion fruit!

has anyone ever heard of it or used it before? their line of body washes makes The Body Shop pure crap.
wink.gif
hehe

St. Ives in vanilla. Awesome smell, creamy and lasts a long time!

For body washes, I love Philosophy's Coconut Cream Pie. If I'm in a rush and need to be in & out of the shower quick, I pick up my Dove bar in original scent (my fav).

my mom gave me a l'occitane bath gift set in lavender and the shower gel and body milk are just soooo relaxing!! lavender is a natural anti-depressent and sleep enhancer, so if you shower at night like i do, you will love it!

Right now I use Origins ginger body scrub in the shower then top off with the Ginger Body Souffle when I get out . Love them both.Don't know if that scent comes in a regular body wash or not.

Latest posts

Back