Freaking No Buy!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
GRRR!! I'v wanted mac slick ccb for 20 trillion years. I go on a no buy and guess what shows up on ebay?! i want to die. DIE. someone hold my hand. forgive me lord for i am thinking of sinning....

Oh no, ebay is such a bad temptation when you're trying not to buy something! You can do it! Just say no!
wink.gif
Think of all of the awesome things you're going to be able to buy when you stop buying makeup. I decided to go on a no buy as well....it sucks.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif GRRR!! I'v wanted mac slick ccb for 20 trillion years. I go on a no buy and guess what shows up on ebay?! i want to die. DIE. someone hold my hand. forgive me lord for i am thinking of sinning.... First rule of no buy: No browsing Ebay!! But seriously though, whenever I go on a no buy, I tell myself that if I find something too good to pass up that I may not find again or is an incredible deal, then it's aloud! By the way, I've been trying to pm you about that eye shadow! What's up?

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif First rule of no buy: No browsing Ebay!! But seriously though, whenever I go on a no buy, I tell myself that if I find something too good to pass up that I may not find again or is an incredible deal, then it's aloud! By the way, I've been trying to pm you about that eye shadow! What's up? I know she sent it! Because she's been talking about it all week! I think it went out yesterday LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know she sent it! Because she's been talking about it all week! I think it went out yesterday LOL! Oh really!! LOL I hope I'm not driving her crazy! Her inbox is full, so I hadn't heard anything about it! Thanks for letting me know!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh really!! LOL I hope I'm not driving her crazy! Her inbox is full, so I hadn't heard anything about it! Thanks for letting me know! Nah, you can't drive someone who is already crazy crazy! LMAO! Gotta love Anna! She's a sweetie! But yes, she did send it out with extra goodies I believe LOL!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nah, you can't drive someone who is already crazy crazy! LMAO! Gotta love Anna! She's a sweetie! But yes, she did send it out with extra goodies I believe LOL! Ah, she didn't have to do that!! We're talking about her like this isn't even her thread! LOL I was just worried that if she couldn't find it at home, she'd think she really sent it and that I was lying about not getting it!! I'm not above lying to get extra Stila though! LOL

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ah, she didn't have to do that!! We're talking about her like this isn't even her thread! LOL I was just worried that if she couldn't find it at home, she'd think she really sent it and that I was lying about not getting it!! I'm not above lying to get extra Stila though! LOL Anna knows I love her! Although, she hasn't IMed me yet... Maybe she's still at work? Hey Anna!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif First rule of no buy: No browsing Ebay!! But seriously though, whenever I go on a no buy, I tell myself that if I find something too good to pass up that I may not find again or is an incredible deal, then it's aloud! By the way, I've been trying to pm you about that eye shadow! What's up? wtf? i havent gotten anything but i send you a message saying jeffs going to die, jeff doesnt know what im talking about, then one saying ok this is ridicilus do you want me to send you a refund, then one saying holy freakin crap jeffs an idiot i found it in a pillow case....

Originally Posted by joybelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif If it's a hard to find item, it's okay to buy! ooooooooooooooooo!!!

Latest posts

Back