Freddy,Jason,Who scares you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies which horror movie scary guy are you terrified of?
icon_evil.gif

When i was little it was freddy kruger but now he seems dumb,but That pinhead guy from hellraiser scared the s*** outta me.
icon_neutral.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Michael Myers, from the Halloween movies. Good one,Jamie lee curtis kicked his butt!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is kind of a jason like scary guy ,ugly and quiet.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Good one,Jamie lee curtis kicked his butt!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
He is kind of a jason like scary guy ,ugly and quiet. He is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy and I don't ever wanna meet him IRL.

i'm a lil biatch when it comes to scary movies. so ALL of them scare me! lol

Freddy used to scare me a lot, now I watch movies with him and I cannot believe that I could be scared of him, his lame jokes make it even worse!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I used to be terrified of colwn Pennywise from "IT!", now he still creeps me out..

I used to be scared of Chucky doll, not so much anymore
smile.gif

I am stil scared of the girl from Exorcist. In this case it was other way around - when I was a teenager and I watched this movie, it didn't make any e impression on me. I watechd it again recently - and I was really really scared. Later I saw the girl's face on some show on VH1 where they showed clips from horror movies - and I was affraid to turn off the lights afterwards!

The Grudge scared the crap out of me too. I wanted to watch it again with my mom but I just wasn't able to.

This is all I remember so far
smile.gif

Theclown from it terrorized me too vanilla.Now that ive seen the same movie,it isnt so scary just dumb,lol

oh one that scares me is pinhead. all the stuff about psych wards and stuff freaks me out.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky Freddy used to scare me a lot, now I watch movies with him and I cannot believe that I could be scared of him, his lame jokes make it even worse!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I used to be terrified of colwn Pennywise from "IT!", now he still creeps me out..

I used to be scared of Chucky doll, not so much anymore
smile.gif

I am stil scared of the girl from Exorcist. In this case it was other way around - when I was a teenager and I watched this movie, it didn't make any e impression on me. I watechd it again recently - and I was really really scared. Later I saw the girl's face on some show on VH1 where they showed clips from horror movies - and I was affraid to turn off the lights afterwards!

The Grudge scared the crap out of me too. I wanted to watch it again with my mom but I just wasn't able to.

This is all I remember so far
smile.gif

I watched The Exorcist when I was about 8 or 9 with my older sisters, and I was terrified of Reagan (the little girl)...Her face was so scary, and then the devil face flashing on freaked me out. I had nightmares for months that she was coming into my bedroom and talking in that creepy voice. It convinced me to NEVER play with a ouija board with my friends, that's for sure...
Chucky scared me too, especially when he started talking to the mother without batteries. That doesnt scare me anymore, and now I laugh about being afraid of a doll, but when you're little and your room is filled with dolls...
icon_eek.gif

Oh, and The Shining with Jack Nicholson was scary too; the lady in the bathtub!?! I had nightmares that she was saying that "we're all your friends" line creepily and chasing me...Well I think I've shared enough embarrassing things for now
icon_redface.gif

1. Pennywise from IT. this was my first scary movie (I was 8) and I was terrified. from that moment on clowns freaked me out.

2. the little girl from the Ring. one of the scariest movies I´ve ever seen (and I´ve seen a lot of scary movies). oh, and the face of Amber Tamblin in the first part when her mum remembers how she found her sitting in the closet, dead. OMG that face made me scream.

Originally Posted by UraniumN My absolute favourites are Jack Nicholson in The Shining Yes, Jack Nicholson in The Shinning was frightening. Of course only then when I was looking at him because my eyes were closed almost all the time
icon_redface.gif

ooooooohhhhh....great post!!!

When I was younger, Freddy Krueger scared the shite out of me!
icon_evil.gif
Of course, I had to see ALL the movies though. Now he's just silly.

Now, I watch so many of them, it's a thrill if they scare me.

I really can't think of any one character that has scared me recently though.

BTW- I watch WAY too many movies!

Originally Posted by Arielle 2. the little girl from the Ring. one of the scariest movies I´ve ever seen (and I´ve seen a lot of scary movies). oh, and the face of Amber Tamblin in the first part when her mum remembers how she found her sitting in the closet, dead. OMG that face made me scream. I screamed too... it was horrible... i had to make a great effort to erase it from my memory
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Hmmm ..most movies don't really scare me ...especially Freddy and Halloween ..those were just ..stupid to me ...but there's one and I don't even know if you see the guys face ..but these kids (guy and girl) are driving somewhere and see this guy dumping something into what looks to be a big sewer pipe or something sticking out of the ground. That movie scared the crap out of me ..especially when the guy comes after them. jeepers creepers?
smile.gif
I thought this movie was pretty bad
wink.gif
but yeah, it had this weird creepy feeling about it.

Originally Posted by UraniumN The ghost flicks I love are all Japanese - Dark Water, Ring series, Ju On (The Grudge - I liked the American remake very much). uranium, how did you like Ju On? I seen it after i seen the grudge and I was kind of dissapointed
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Oh, and The Shining with Jack Nicholson was scary too; the lady in the bathtub!?! I had nightmares that she was saying that "we're all your friends" line creepily and chasing me...Well I think I've shared enough embarrassing things for now
icon_redface.gif
I LOVE shining, I seen it like 100 times and it scares me everytime i watch it!the best scene is when the blood descents from the elevator. It is just piece of filmic art.

Originally Posted by UraniumN Creeepy topic
biggrin.gif
I love that!!!
For some reason I've never been terrified of ghosts
smile.gif
I adore terror/horror flicks.

My absolute favourites are Jack Nicholson in The Shining and Christian Bale in American Psycho (I've read Ellis's book - a great read although it's rather painful
frown.gif
)

The ghost flicks I love are all Japanese - Dark Water, Ring series, Ju On (The Grudge - I liked the American remake very much).

Arielle - I could not agree more ... that face was super scary...
smile.gif

Natalia

Oh god that aamerican psycho movie was crazy.My husband is a stock broker and he made me see it.That guy was a complete nut!!!!
icon_evil.gif

Same here. There are enough real life horrors happening nowadays.

Originally Posted by KASK I shut my eyes and cover my ears when the previews are on! NO HORRORS FOR ME!!!

I remember seeing the Exorcist when i was about 14 and i terrified me.I was so freaked out i swear i felt my bed moving, ever since then i avoid all horror movies. Another scary film was the entity. I get more scared by psychological/supernatural films.

Latest posts

Back