• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free 1 Year Subscription to Shape Magazine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This did not work for me
mad.gif

Thanks for the thought, but this is one of those advertisements were you have to join something else and pay in order to get the free 1 year.So really it is not free.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks for the thought, but this is one of those advertisements were you have to join something else and pay in order to get the free 1 year.So really it is not free. Really? Where did you see that? I thought I read all the fine print, and everything.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Really? Where did you see that? I thought I read all the fine print, and everything.
you have to check of other ads you might be interested,then after 3 or 4 pages it tells you in order for this to be valid you have to sign up with one of the sponsers below.so you have to join something.then when you complete that its valid.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 you have to check of other ads you might be interested,then after 3 or 4 pages it tells you in order for this to be valid you have to sign up with one of the sponsers below.so you have to join something.then when you complete that its valid. I didn't see that at all. Was it for Shape magazine or for other magazines? Shape was the only one I signed up for.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I didn't see that at all. Was it for Shape magazine or for other magazines? Shape was the only one I signed up for. thats what i saw,well good for you if you got it with no strings attached!

Unfortunately the offer has expired but you were not required to do anything to get it, nor will they only send a few issues and then a bill. I have worked with this re-seller many times and if it's free...it's totally free!

I will never post a subscription that comes with strings. I currently get around 150 subs and at least 90% are free. Over the years I have figured out who you can trust and those that are just scams to harvest your e-mail address.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 thats what i saw,well good for you if you got it with no strings attached! Wow that's bizarre! I wonder what happened. Sorry you missed it.
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back