• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free beauty bag from Target on facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my bag last week and I loved it. You can't beat a free bag of goodies!

The bag to me feels amazing, has lots of cushions (if that makes any sense!)

Here is what was inside.

I always miss these!! It really sucks to see the makeup remover wipes because I've been putting off buying them since I see them all over for free. Was hoping to get in my BB but didn't luck out. I'll get samples of some right after I purchase!
eusa_snooty.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

aww I missed it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They sent me 3 for some reason!!!! I gave one to my mom and am sending the other one to my friend up north who always gets these but happened to miss this one. I think the actual bag this time around is sooo pretty!! 
laughing.gif

I got mine today from school and have another one waiting at home. After I signed up for the 1st one and realized it was 4-6 weeks I was afraid I wouldn't get it to school in time so had to sign up for one under my boyfriends name. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The bag is so cute and I love all the stuff in it. The one I have here has conditioner so I'm hoping the one at home has shampoo.

Back