• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free beauty bag from Target on facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for one. I know they were having problems earlier, but it seems to be working fine now.

yay.gif
 Yay!! Signed up!

The Target I went to yesterday had a bag with a coupon book, Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Fekkai Shampoo and Conditoner packet and Olay cleansing cloth packet with the purchase of Vitamin Water 6 packs which were on sale for $4.

Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Target I went to yesterday had a bag with a coupon book, Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Fekkai Shampoo and Conditoner packet and Olay cleansing cloth packet with the purchase of Vitamin Water 6 packs which were on sale for $4.

That's a different 

one,

but still cool

My bag came today! I love it...the bag is adorable, and the samples are pretty big, especially for free! The c oupons are good too, and stacked with a manu coupon will make for some great deals. LOVE YOU FOREVER TARGET heheheh.

Latest posts

Back