• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free GUD Sample Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohoo! thanks for the heads up! I selected the orange, I almost bought the body spray when I was in Ulta a few weeks back.

Just do a blank one so you can fill out these kinds of things and thats it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm starting to think I need to be on facebook again. But I hate it so much :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just do a blank one so you can fill out these kinds of things and thats it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I will. Then I can use customer service for my subs on fb too, instead of always resorting to twitter. I know beauty army had a FB give away and I was sad I couldn't participate, lol 

OK I submitted it, lol. Now hopefully I can avoid all the people it keeps telling me I know...even though I do know them, lol. 

OK I submitted it, lol. Now hopefully I can avoid all the people it keeps telling me I know...even though I do know them, lol. 
Just dont freind anyone and you should be good to go. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha I actually have a 2nd alibi facebook for all this stuff! I use it for my sweepstakes entries too since it always makes me like the company and I don't want it to clutter my original FB.

Ooh I already have the orange shampoo and conditioner, and the body wash--the one thing I don't have is the lotion!

I think I will. Then I can use customer service for my subs on fb too, instead of always resorting to twitter. I know beauty army had a FB give away and I was sad I couldn't participate, lol 

That give away is still going on! They had 50 to give away! I think they are down to 45?

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That give away is still going on! They had 50 to give away! I think they are down to 45?

OH that is exciting! I'll have to start paying closer attention then...since I have a facebook now, I guess. :p 

Thanks for letting me know!

a little tip: start posting like mad on BA's fb page 
smilehappyyes.gif

haha, thanks! Will do, I already feel like I drive them nuts on twitter, I just need to make sure they know my twitter and my facebook are the same person. :p

Latest posts

Back