Free Hanes underwear...SERIOUSLY

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/default.aspx

By the way.....I'm baaaacccckkkk!! I've got some pics to share, but I'm catching up on some work and I'll post them soon. I had a blast. For those of you who don't know I went on a 7 day cruise. I've got lots to tell.

Welcome new members! I see quite a few of you and I can't wait to meet you.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Reaction score
Free panties!? Are they used?

Thanx for the link! I'm always up for anything free, skid marked or not, it's free.

BTW, which cruise did you take? I bet you did have a blast. We won one back in June off the Regis and Kelly show. It was my first cruise and I really enjoyed it!

Reaction score
12 weeks for delivery? That's going to be right around the time we're moving! Oh well, I suppose there's always mail forwarding if we're gone by then, I can't pass up free stuff

Plus I will be excited if they really do have no panty lines!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks! Can't wait to see your pics. lol, when I first read this, I thought you meant "pics of you in your underwear"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, when I first read this, I thought you meant "pics of you in your underwear"
She could post those too... if she wanted! However, it may have to go on the Sex forum. LOL

Reaction score
Thanks I filled it out too!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

By the way.....I'm baaaacccckkkk!! I've got some pics to share, but I'm catching up on some work and I'll post them soon. I had a blast. For those of you who don't know I went on a 7 day cruise. I've got lots to tell.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on this. I filled it out. Did anyone receive their underwear yet?

Reaction score
WooHoo! Just got my free undies in today, they are great. Kinda see through but they feel nice.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Ok - I'm late to this panty party... lol So I just filled it out now.

Reaction score
ordered mine but why one earth would they give out free underwear? lol.. well its hanes...and they just want to get their hanes on me

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mambz098 ordered mine but why one earth would they give out free underwear? lol.. well its hanes...and they just want to get their hanes on me Of course! They figure if you like the free pair, you will buy more!

Reaction score
I received my undies today. I haven't tried them on yet but they look too small for my bootyliciousness. I should have gotten medium.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I received my undies today. I haven't tried them on yet but they look too small for my bootyliciousness. I should have gotten medium.
Hm, maybe that means they will fit me though -- I have no hips and smalls are too big in some brands

Reaction score
I got mine today! I got the violet boy shorts but dang they look so small!!
Not sure if I even dare try to fit my booty in them lol!

Latest posts