• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Hanes underwear...SERIOUSLY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I got mine today too, they must have mailed them at the same time! Did you guys notice the card that said they look small but stretch a lot to fit? (Though if they stretch that much, I am wondering how they can have "no panty lines" as it says!)

Actually, my pair doesn't look any smaller than the slightly stretchy underwear I wear everyday (Vanity Fair brand).... but my everyday underwear are smaller than your average size Small which is why they fit me
biggrin.gif
If I like this Hanes pair I am totally buying some of those spring colors advertized in the card :icon_love

Are these things made for children? Holy see-through!!! Got mine today and like the rest of you, I should have chosen medium also. I haven't tried them on yet, maybe I will in a dark room with no mirrors.
wink.gif

lol, yeah, mine were see-through too (I got the light blue bikinis).... oh well, I don't have to change clothes in locker rooms or in front of roommates any more, and hubby likes see-through things
biggrin.gif

Nope I didn't think to read the papers that came with.
icon_redface.gif
I just saw how small they looked and thought well crud!!!
icon_lol.gif

Mine looked as if they belonged on a baby doll, but I put them on and I love them. I got a small and the fit great and they have yet to ride up on me, and they are seamless (I put on my tightest pair of pants to check). I will so be buying these for now on.

So just because they look really small doesn't mean that they will not fit you :0) They really stretch..

Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.
http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/default.aspx

By the way.....I'm baaaacccckkkk!! I've got some pics to share, but I'm catching up on some work and I'll post them soon. I had a blast. For those of you who don't know I went on a 7 day cruise. I've got lots to tell.

Welcome new members! I see quite a few of you and I can't wait to meet you.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Got mine this week
claps.gif
, Lilac, They are soooooo CUTE!!!!

I got mine today (light purple,boy shorts) and upon opening, all I could say was ewwwwww. They looked like someone cut off the legs of a pair of panthose and is now trying to pass them off as underwear. They're in the wash currently, they smelled so bad like that funky storage smell, and I'll see how they fit. I chose a medium so I don't know how "nice" they'll look on.

Does anyone remember which Hanes these were? I've got mine, but I don't feel like walking upstairs and I'm ready to buy more!

Back