• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Hanes underwear...SERIOUSLY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/default.aspx

By the way.....I'm baaaacccckkkk!! I've got some pics to share, but I'm catching up on some work and I'll post them soon. I had a blast. For those of you who don't know I went on a 7 day cruise. I've got lots to tell.

Welcome new members! I see quite a few of you and I can't wait to meet you.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

i filled it out too. thanks for the info!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Free panties!? Are they used?
eek.gif

Thanx for the link! I'm always up for anything free, skid marked or not, it's free.
icon_smile.gif

BTW, which cruise did you take? I bet you did have a blast. We won one back in June off the Regis and Kelly show. It was my first cruise and I really enjoyed it!

12 weeks for delivery? That's going to be right around the time we're moving! Oh well, I suppose there's always mail forwarding if we're gone by then, I can't pass up free stuff
biggrin.gif

Plus I will be excited if they really do have no panty lines!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks! Can't wait to see your pics. lol, when I first read this, I thought you meant "pics of you in your underwear"
icon_eek.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, when I first read this, I thought you meant "pics of you in your underwear"
icon_eek.gif
hahaha.gif
She could post those too... if she wanted! However, it may have to go on the Sex forum. LOL

Thanks I filled it out too!

Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

By the way.....I'm baaaacccckkkk!! I've got some pics to share, but I'm catching up on some work and I'll post them soon. I had a blast. For those of you who don't know I went on a 7 day cruise. I've got lots to tell.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Thanks for the heads up on this. I filled it out. Did anyone receive their underwear yet?

Originally Posted by eightthirty I thought this was neat. You get to choose from a variety of styles and sizes.

Hugs to all of you!!

Ciao

Ok - I'm late to this panty party... lol So I just filled it out now.
icon_rolleyes.gif

ordered mine but why one earth would they give out free underwear? lol.. well its hanes...and they just want to get their hanes on me

Originally Posted by Mambz098 ordered mine but why one earth would they give out free underwear? lol.. well its hanes...and they just want to get their hanes on me Of course! They figure if you like the free pair, you will buy more!
biggrin.gif

I received my undies today. I haven't tried them on yet but they look too small for my bootyliciousness. I should have gotten medium.
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I received my undies today. I haven't tried them on yet but they look too small for my bootyliciousness. I should have gotten medium.
icon_frown.gif
Hm, maybe that means they will fit me though -- I have no hips and smalls are too big in some brands
icon_evil.gif

I got mine today! I got the violet boy shorts but dang they look so small!!
icon_eek.gif
Not sure if I even dare try to fit my booty in them lol!
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back