Free MAC bible.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lauryn.....I LOVE YOU!!!! :icon_love
claps.gif
:icon_love

Originally Posted by wongy74 Does this work? Cause nothing is coming up for me.
icon_sad.gif
it works for me. do you see the link? you´re supposed to click on it and hit "save target as" on your computer

Guys i have this too & can email it to anyone if they want it. It IS pretty big though. PM if you want it mailed to you in PDF format
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Does this work? Cause nothing is coming up for me.
icon_sad.gif
Yes, Arielle is right, you have to save it. Its a PDF format and its really large. You need Adobe Reader to open it. HTH!

I tried to email it a few times and its just SO large!

You're all very welcome.. just sharing the love. I am not sure what everyone is gonna do with it. but its nice to know some of the info in there! And besides.. :::whispers::: its what they are selling on those CDs you see on ebay!
hahaha.gif

is this from 2004? i think i have this one.

the new one has better application/face charts. at least that's what it seems like from the auctions on ebay. does anyone have that one?

Originally Posted by Liz is this from 2004? i think i have this one.
the new one has better application/face charts. at least that's what it seems like from the auctions on ebay. does anyone have that one?

I dont know... to be honest. I didn't find it online if its there. I saw one from ebay, my friend won it.. its the same as whats here online.. she was mad, needless to say!
icon_rolleyes.gif

But this is better then nothin! and its free! LOL!

Originally Posted by Liz is this from 2004? i think i have this one.

I didn't know they have a new one? I thought it was the same every year
biggrin.gif
. If that's the case, I already have the 2004 one and I want the new one now
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby I didn't know they have a new one? I thought it was the same every year
biggrin.gif
. If that's the case, I already have the 2004 one and I want the new one now
biggrin.gif
i checkd out ebay and they have pics of stuff that is supposed to be on there. but who knows. it might be false advertisement. i'll go check it again.

Originally Posted by MacForMe Hey girls.. because i love you all so much, i found this and want to share it with you all.. You NEED Adobe to read it..
enjoy!

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>MAC training manual it's actually available online </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>http://www.flexisolutions.com/mac.htm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thank you for sharing Lauryn I have print them out....so i can share them with my friends...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I borrowed my friends CD.. its the same as the one on the website!
icon_eek.gif
WOW! I dont know what the difference between an 04 and 05 would be..

Wow!! You read my mind! Just yesterday i was thinking that it would be nice to get a copy. Thanks so much! :icon_love

ack never mind about the 2005 manual. i guess it is the same one.

the ebay auctions have pics with stuff from kevyn aucoin's books!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Liz ack never mind about the 2005 manual. i guess it is the same one.
the ebay auctions have pics with stuff from kevyn aucoin's books!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

OMG! Pictures of Kevins stuff. WOW! Amazing.. I loved his work. I wish i got to meet him, i heard he was a wonderful person..
Well, glad i could save ya'll some money instead of bidding on it! MWAH!!!!!

Hello girls
claps.gif

I am new in the make-up recently, and I am in the search of mac bible

I am not able to find it would have it so yes to you somebody could it say to me or could I have it if not send it to me by mail,

thank you of avance.:icon_love

Sorry for my poor English
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back