• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Mary Kay Full size Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
August special,

Everyone who listens to the marketing plan via telephone (35min) gets a free lipstick of your choice.
smile.gif
You need to contact a mary kay beauty consultant to hear the 35 min marketing plan.

The 35 minutes covers the Marketing plan. (I can literally talk about the marketing plan for 5 days strait if I was given the time due to me LOVING what I do sooo much LOL ) Direct sales is different than working any other job, (as opposed to the 9-5 thing, we have several different ways to make money that take different amounts of time) this is not a recording, this is a personalized conversation with a REAL human being talking to you as a Real human being. Many callers have questions about the marketing plan and that ussually takes up over half of the phone conversation.

Many people drive 35 minutes shop at decent stores to purchace cosmetics, talking to someone on thr phone to get a Free cosmetic is (i think) a steal.

Originally Posted by Shanel August special,
Everyone who listens to the marketing plan via telephone (35min) gets a free lipstick of your choice.
smile.gif
You need to contact a mary kay beauty consultant to hear the 35 min marketing plan, (luckily you dont have too go far because I am one
smile.gif
)

Sure. Would I have to buy anything right away? I'm broke right now. (But I already have a wish list for when I do have some money)

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Sure. Would I have to buy anything right away? I'm broke right now. (But I already have a wish list for when I do have some money) The marketing plan is not to get you to buy, it's to get you to sell. Former MK consultant. I'm not too big on direct sales, hence the reason for "FORMER". I have my opinions about MK, but I'll just keep those to myself.

Eightthirty-

THere are over 1.3 MILLION consultnats worldwide, It would be Quite strange if everyone had a great experience with it. I know some people who have found that MK is not for them, and many people who think its a dream come true lifestlye. (staying home with children) I personally have been with the company for 5 years and would never dream of working anywhere else!!! I would love for you to Pm me or email me and tell me about your experience....

suzuki- There is no purchage nececary, its simply hearing how we make our money and you get the lipstick.

Back