• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE PRODUCTS from Nick Chavez - HURRY!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I did just check the website and it is still working. These are full sized products! 

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
those zero items are free? hope it isnt a system glitch. about to buy some too!!

Reaction score
Nope not a system glitch..I received an email from them saying it was a St. Patricks special 

Also if you go to the home page, it is advertised there. I was surprised not to find anyone talking about it online, so I had to post. Wish I did that earlier, but I was out and about all day.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://store.nickchavezbeverlyhills.com/shop-by-category/sale?limit=all

Hopefully it did not expire yet, but I scored some free Nick Chavez products. Just pay shipping and handling. I got 4 items for $13.83. YAY!!!!!
AWESOOOOOOOOME! Snagged all 5 items and paid $15.83. I do not know what each item is or does but i bought ALLLLLL anyways! LOL!

THanks for the awesome find!!!

Reaction score
Your welcome! I use like 4 products from him but haven't tried those. A couple of those have great reviews, so we shall see! 

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Booboo me. Of course they are free. Its on the website and FB. hahaha. Im excited to try the angel drops from my beautyfix sub and its a great collection to start with -- if my hair likes it! Awesome!

Reaction score
NOTE: Shipping is NOT free but hey for $15.83 it's still worth it!

Reaction score
Yeah you have to pay shipping, but worth it if you like his products. Looks like it is still up and going today 

Reaction score
Your very welcome! You can actually pick multiples of the products and just pay more for shipping. I got everything but Nourishing spray gel, but maybe I should have grabbed it. Oh well 

Reaction score
You can only take one free product per customer, according to their FAQ, and still pay shipping. Which is why I didn't bother. Some people are claiming to have taken all. I very much doubt it. I just tried that and their shopping cart system refused to process my order.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can only take one free product per customer, according to their FAQ, and still pay shipping. Which is why I didn't bother. Some people are claiming to have taken all. I very much doubt it. I just tried that and their shopping cart system refused to process my order.
It might be one of each free.  I don't see anything on the FAQ page that refers to free products?  But the front page says "Five Great Products Free"

Reaction score
Yes 1 of each product free should work. It did for others and I took 4, and as Annelle stated, it says "Five Great Products Free" 

If it's not working, than I think it is just too late. It was supposed to be a St Patrick's day special.

Reaction score
Yes 1 of each product free should work. It did for others and I took 4, and as Annelle stated, it says "Five Great Products Free" 

If it's not working, than I think it is just too late. It was supposed to be a St Patrick's day special.
Wow! Thanks for the post. It let me choose one each of all five. $15.83 for shipping. Anything that's not for me will be worthwhile for gifts or trades. The first and only product that I checked price on is usually $16.00.

Reaction score
Just curious, did anyone receive a shipping confirmation yet for their order?

Mine still says it's processing.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just curious, did anyone receive a shipping confirmation yet for their order?

Mine still says it's processing.
No, mine also says it's processing.

Reaction score
I got shipping confirmation yesterday.

[SIZE=12pt]Your Order # ********* (*****) with Nick Chavez Beverly Hills has been shipped via Federal Express on 2012/03/22.

You can track your shipment with the following reference: ***************

Thank you.
Nick Chavez Beverly Hills
Customer Support Team
[/SIZE]

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Yes. Mine was delivered today but im SoCal til Sunday. Havent seen em yet. They shipped via FedEx:)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got shipping confirmation yesterday.
What date did you place your order, zadidoll? Mine was placed 03/19.

Latest posts