• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE PRODUCTS from Nick Chavez - HURRY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just curious, did anyone receive a shipping confirmation yet for their order?

Mine still says it's processing.

They must have a lot of orders on St. Patty's. I ordered right after you posted it and I received my tracking number on 21st, delivered yesterday, 23rd.

If the reason is the location, i live in the East Bay.

I placed it on the 18th and mine still says "Processing", too. I hope they don't have to cancel on us because they allowed to many orders to go through!

Wow mine still says processing and I was the first to order on the 18th. I hope they don't run out on me either. 

So, am I the only one here who placed an order on the 18th who still hasn't received it? It still says it's "Processing". They ship from California...did anyone else as far east as I am (Michigan) get a package yet? I know it was a crazy-ridiculous deal (and based on their FAQ, possibly a mistake), but I'll still be bummed if so many people got theirs and I don't!

I got my package a few days ago, and I'm in east Tennessee. Maybe email them to see what's up?

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, am I the only one here who placed an order on the 18th who still hasn't received it? It still says it's "Processing". They ship from California...did anyone else as far east as I am (Michigan) get a package yet? I know it was a crazy-ridiculous deal (and based on their FAQ, possibly a mistake), but I'll still be bummed if so many people got theirs and I don't!

I'm in Indiana and got mine yesterday - I agree that an email inquiry may be in order.

Yeah maybe try emailing them as others have said. I'm in FL and got it on Monday though it still said it was processing. Maybe the package in stuck in transit.

I know the deal is legit as not only was the deal offered on their website, but I received the offer in an email stating get "FIVE GREAT PRODUCTS FREE! *shipping and tax not included.

Best of luck!

I got the stuff this afternoon, so I'm happy. Hey, has anyone tried the Omega-6 Reactivator? I'm looking at this and trying to figure out what the heck it does, if anything. The directions are simply: "Use between shampoos to extend the life of your style and add volume. No need to reapply gels, hairsprays, or other styling products!" Ummm...how can the only verb in a set of instructions be "use". What - spray this liquid on your hair and do nothing and it's gonna look great? I mean, it's cool 'cause it was practically free and all, but this particular product has me a bit confused. Oh, well...I'm not one to skip shampoos anyway.

lol It IS confusing but I've used similar products in the past. If I'm not mistaken say you curled your hair the day before but didn't wash your hair that night or the next day. You can use the reactivator on your hair to bring back the curls and don't have to use other styling products (hair spray, mousse, etc) to reactive that style.

I put three full-size Nick Chavez products on my trade list: page 17 of the Birchbox open trade thread.

Yeah I think the reactivator basically does just that, reactivates your hair style. I spray and then scrunch through hair, but I have wavy hair. 

I wish it didn't have alcohol in it though.  

Anyone try the Volumizing Mousse Gel?

It says to rub between fingers till it foams, but I can barely get any foam. It goes on more like a gel. Anyone else notice that?

I do like that it doesn't dry the hair and seems to give some shape to my curls. 

Back