Free Professional Hair Advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Did you know that we have a professional hairstylist, SmartStyle, on board? You can ask her any specific hair questions you want! Take advantage of this neat opportunity!

Post some questions for her. You can get your answers while helping others too!

To post a hair question for SmartStyle, go here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...1051#post11051

Curly hair naturally dry, so even if your hair is not colored ect. you should still use a shampoo and conditioner that has lots of mositure. And you should use a leave-in conditioner also, if that is to heavy for your hair just try a small amount of any type of smoother and apply it to the hair when wet, my fave is After Party by TIGI (Bed Head) I use this all the time and it doesn't weight down my fine curly hair.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Curly hair naturally dry, so even if your hair is not colored ect. you should still use a shampoo and conditioner that has lots of mositure. And you should use a leave-in conditioner also, if that is to heavy for your hair just try a small amount of any type of smoother and apply it to the hair when wet, my fave is After Party by TIGI (Bed Head) I use this all the time and it doesn't weight down my fine curly hair. Hey, I definatley second SmartSyle's rec for the TIGI After Pary smoother. It rocks! I also like Paul Mitchell's line of leave-in conditioning sprays for fine hair. They add shine and make hair super soft. Smells nice too.tc!

128banner5.jpg
< 2 Live Crew

Latest posts

Back