• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bene /img/forum/go_quote.gif ooopppss I only knew EM, Meow, Lumiere, pure Luxe, Ocean Mist...seems I got to try some other brands!!! Haha, I agree! Who knew there were so many other MMU brands!
smile.gif

Is this supposed to be for what companies have free samples in general or companies that give free additional samples when you buy something? I know Aromaleigh, Meow, Joppa, and Oceanmist throw in extra samples when you order something.

Originally Posted by drealoveu /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is this supposed to be for what companies have free samples in general or companies that give free additional samples when you buy something? I know Aromaleigh, Meow, Joppa, and Oceanmist throw in extra samples when you order something. Actually it's for free samples in general. but wow, nice to know that some compnies throw in samples justlike that!!! thank you!
Does anyone else know about other companies?

bumping to see if anyone knows of any current companies that are offering free samples now in 2/08?

i recently ordered the free sample pack from everyday minerals.

they were very generous and the colors were great.

the only problem i had was the super itchiness i experienced.

probably from some of the ingredients in there...

so i just ordered some samples from lure beauty.

i hope they turn out well!

I live in the United Arab Emirates and I pay around $8 for the Signature Minerals free sample kit which include any 6 of your choice and for me that is great!

I love Everydayminerals. Their sample is free and have got much quantity. And EM products are cheap than others plus good quality

I just ordered some samples from signature minerals, they have some really nice eyeshadow shades, and the ingredients seem simple enough....eagerly waiting.

^ I ordered my sample set from Signature too
smile.gif
It's nice that they have a lot of before and after pics of their clients so it's easy to choose your shade.

Latest posts

Back