Free Scoop of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The National Resources Defense Counsel is concerned about global warming. If you are too, click here http://www.gettherealscoop.org/

to sign a pre-typed letter to Congress that will help pass a bill to protect the environment. In return, receive a printable coupon (or have it sent via snail mail) for one free scoop of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. This takes about one minute!

"The Climate Stewardship Act is a bipartisan bill that would cut global warming pollution and help keep our planet cool. The bad news is we don't yet have enough votes to pass the bill in Congress.

Tell Congress to pass the Climate Stewardship Act -- take action now, and get a cool "thank-you" coupon for a free scoop of Ben & Jerry's ice cream."

-NRDC

123banner3.jpg

Oooh...I wish we had a Ben & Jerry's around here! The only actual B&J I have ever been to was in Boston!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea Oooh...I wish we had a Ben & Jerry's around here! The only actual B&J I have ever been to was in Boston! I just got the coupon for a free cone in the mail so I know it works! I don't like their ice cream though- it's too rich. I have gone there twice and taken about two bites and then dump the rest. It's better than Cold Stone though.
smile.gif

I'm going to give it to my cousin-in-law. He loves it!

We love our Marble Slab, and actually kinda like Cold Stone Creamery more, oddly enough! Maybe it's the combos of flavors they have - or the fact that they have Raspberry sorbet. Mmmmm!!!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea We love our Marble Slab, and actually kinda like Cold Stone Creamery more, oddly enough! Maybe it's the combos of flavors they have - or the fact that they have Raspberry sorbet. Mmmmm!!! Well no worries. Everyone I know loves Cold Stone. For me though, it's just too rich! I do like a bite but after that it's either trashed or given away.
I love Rite Aid's chocolate chip and rocky road! LOL! I also like Baskin Robins. They have a good cookies 'n' cream. My favorite is frozen yogurt, but there's no place that compares to the fresh and light, berrylicious frozen yogurt made by a place in my home town. I miss that!

abcbanner4.jpg

Latest posts

Back