FREE Skinny Cow Swag & A "Dirty Dancing" 25th Ann. Screening *Select Cities

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.skinnycow.com/dirtydancingevents/

Johnny and Baby are moving and grooving across the U.S.

Skinny is hosting Dirty Dancing® screenings�_ in 8 U.S. cities.
Check out our map below and see if we're stopping somewhere near you.

New York
Philadelphia
Miami
Atlanta
Chicago
Phoenix
Seattle
Los Angeles

New York Launch May 22

Grab your gal pals and help us get the party started! We're kicking off our tour in NYC, with a bunch of fabulous activities:
•A VIP, red carpet experience at the Best Buy Theater in Times Square.
•A totally awesome after-party filled with dancing, beverages, music and free SKINNY COW® snacks.
•A one-of-a-kind swag bag stuffed with goodies.
•Plus, the chance to meet Baby herself, actress Jennifer Grey!*
Get tickets
* Subject to availability

Six City Screenings

This is Dirty Dancing® as you've never seen it before. Sign up for a spot at one of our exclusive screenings and you'll get:
•The ultimate movie date with your best girlfriends.
•Free samples of your favorite SKINNY COW® snacks.
•A sweet swag bag filled with all sorts of surprises.
•Not to mention, a wide screen view of the dreamiest character ever created.

L.A. Finale August 21

It's the last show of the season—and we're taking Johnny's lead and ending with a bang. Sign up now and get in on the action:
•A VIP, red carpet experience at the world-famous Chinese Theatre. (You know, where the celebs’ handprints are.)
•A totally awesome after-party filled with dancing, beverages, music and free SKINNY COW® snacks.
•A one-of-a-kind swag bag stuffed with goodies.
•Plus, the chance to meet Baby herself, actress Jennifer Grey!*

Swagbag contents: DVD, make-up bag, lip gloss, t-shirt, poster, free ice cream coupons, Nestle orange flavor water, snacks. Can't wait to get in LA finale!

This is a New York bag. Someone from another state said they didn't get the dvd. I hope I get the dvd in Hollywood. People that attended last years event said they had a good time. They passed out Macy's gift certificates for a bra and gave out makeup.

Yeah! I'm so jealous the perfect bra event didn't come to atlanta!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I heard it was awesome, but I'm def looking forward to the Atlanta one! I haven't seen anyone post pictures of the swag bag, so thanks for posting it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Grandma needs a swag bag after all her money is now spent on the kids and grandbabies.  Oh what an awesome pleaseeeee treat for me?

Latest posts

Back