FREE to KITTY lovers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't have pix yet ....but if ANYONE is interested ..I need homes for 4 tiny kittens. I knew they were around ..and knew that I had to catch them ..they'd been living in the woodpile in back of our house, figured we'd NEVER be able to catch them in there. WELL ...LOW & BEHOLD ...all FOUR of them were right out front of the house. One of the other momma-to-be cats was watching them while their mom was ..doing whatever.

THey are EXTREMELY feral right now ..and I put emphasis on that BIG time. Hubby grabbed the 2 meanest and they kept trying to bite him (and I think succeeded or got close). They'll be socialized, loved on and tamed in a few weeks ..so ..if anyone is in the DC/MD/DE area ..let me know! Figure them to be about 4 wks old.

I'll post pix later today when I can get pix of them. There is:

2 Orange Tabbies

1 Black one

1 Grey one

ahhh man,im in ny,sucks,we want a kittie,

Hopefully they find loving homes!:icon_love

icon_sad.gif
Sorry hun, I live in CO
icon_sad.gif

Hi Kim,

Sounds like you will have a busy time on your hands caring for and taming those rescued kitties.I hope you manage to find good homes for them and i think it's wonderful you are going out of your way to give them the care and attention they need. What a kind heart you have!

I just barely got to keep the little one here!!! Don't think mom will go for 4 more!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope you find them good homes. :icon_love

Oh, you got that right Janelle !!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just barely got to keep the little one here!!! Don't think mom will go for 4 more!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope you find them good homes. :icon_love

Latest posts

Back