• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Zoya Polish!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you know if your order is cancelled? I checked my email and nothing.
I suspect once the orders began being processed, if they let people know, a cancellation email will be sent out.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I suspect once the orders began being processed, if they let people know, a cancellation email will be sent out.
Thanks, I do plan on buying a couple other polishes if I can still use the promo tomorrow

The problem I have with this is the $10 minimum. No one is getting anything of any worth for $10 and they know it. Just say with the purchase of two other polishes and be done with it.

while i don't care that my order was cancelled, i do find it misleading that they would allow a promo code to work if it doesn't meet the purchase requirements. i've never been to a website that did that. not everyone reads their blog or even knows that they have one, i found about it through word of mouth on tumblr.

i thought it was another one of their free/limited quantity offers that they do so i rushed to do it before learning i had to make a purchase.

It was misleading on the various bloggers part as this is what is on Zoya's site.

[SIZE=small]OYA HOLIDAY PROMO OFFER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]NOW - JULY 5th only...[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Get Zoya Nail Polish in America for FREE! [/SIZE]

The best-selling, bright, bold[SIZE=small] and classic color, Zoya Nail Polish in America is the must have red for every polish wardrobe - not just for July 4th, but year round!  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Now through July 5, 2012 11:59PM EST, with every purchase of $10 or more on Zoya.com, receive a Zoya Nail Polish in America at no charge - that's right a full size bottle of all-American red, Zoya America FREE only at zoya.com ...plus to make this offer even more of a holiday treat, we've added FREE Shipping to limited time offer! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]How it Works...[/SIZE]

1. Add at least $10 of product to your shopping cart. 

2. Enter code FREEDOM2 into the coupon code field in
    your cart and press "Apply Code".
    *[SIZE=x-small]The FREE bottle will automatically be added to your cart.
[/SIZE] 

[SIZE=small]3. Complete Check-Out, Review & Submit Order.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=xx-small]*Terms & ConditionsThis promotion excludes Zoya Color Spoons and is valid online only at www.zoya.com and www.qtica.com in the Continental United States only. Limit one promotion per account and household. Consumer orders only. Orders with promotion codes are not eligible for returns or exchanges. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses or credit card entry errors. Code must be entered at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it. Not valid with any other coupons, codes or promotions.[/SIZE]

The problem I have with this is the $10 minimum. No one is getting anything of any worth for $10 and they know it. Just say with the purchase of two other polishes and be done with it.
Actually, I have heard a lot of good things about their polish remover so if you buy the 8oz size of that and add on a color spoon, that bumps the total just over $10. (I ended up getting the polish remover and a bottle of polish, though - they have so many lovely colors)

Zoya is amazing. My fav. nail polish(that's affordable, butter London is also amazing but expensive!!!) but anywho Zoya is incredible. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was all up on this promotion!

I didn't need or want to buy two polishes in order to get 1 free (I already have the nail polish remover) but I did need to new lip balm so I ordered their to try out. 

Thank you for posting.  I ordered the polish remover and a color spoon.  I have heard such great things about it, but have been hesitant to buy a remover that costs $10+shipping.  This is way better!

I ordered Emme and Lara...they should be here today.  The America polish said it was backordered, but it also shipped and will be here Friday!  I had been wanting to try Zoya, so I'm glad I got this deal!  
patches.gif

Back