Friday Sephora/Mac Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok. I love my MMU, but I was really needing a change this week. New week...new makeup sort of thing. So I went to Sephora then MAC. Finally went to Build-A-Bear and made my daughter a stuffed Pug in Chamo and named it A.J. for Anthony Jr. after her husband. Thought it might cheer her up. No pic of the bear. It's in her room and she is sleeping. I was so happy with my makeup though. I put it all on last night and my BF said "you look so pretty tonight". You know you bought the right stuff when someone says that.

--Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation #209:

Lovely matte finish. Just glided and melted into my face.. I used the sponge that came with it, but could use my kabuki too.

--The Balm-Time Balm Concealer in medium: comes with a little tiny sponge and covered the dark cirles and imperfections perfectly

--The Balm-Overshadow in "If you're rich, I'm single": sheer, shimmery loose eyeshadow.

--Smashbox color correcting Primer: bought the small size. It will last forever.

--Imju Fiberwig Mascara: made my lashes soooo long. No caking or flakes and came off easily with makeup remover.

--Sephora Rounded blush brush

--Nars Blush in Lovejoy: this used to be my favorite blush.

--MAC Blot Powder in Dark: always did a great job keeping my oilies away. and I needed a compact for quick touch ups.

--MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam VI: My HG is Viva Glam V, but this is a lovely, darker pink shimmer. Very pretty.

101_0986.jpg

Latest posts

Back