Friend of MUA needs advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello.

I have a close friend who is now a MUA around the LA area. I would like to make her something that would be useful to her in the profession. She has been working some movie sets lately. I have already made her a leather supplies case, that includes a leather apron that clips inside.

I make things from leather.

I would like to get input from any of you who have a little time as to what additional things I might make her that would be useful to her. I will post a picture of the case I made, or I will try. LOL

Thanks in advance for any advice. I really appreciate it.

IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG

That looks so amazing! I'm sure she'll love it.
Maybe try adding some wheels, if you can, because it might get heavy
Thanks!
I already gave her that, and she has been using it. I was looking for ideas for other things I might make.

I thought of a water bottle holster, so she could keep a water bottle with her and in case table-top space was limited.

Thanks again.
:)

Hey Wheeldawg, that looks great! And I think adding a water bottle holster would be a great idea, hydration is key! And if your friend is open to any additions or tweaks to their case, you can ask them.

Based on your post, I am guessing your friend is with Local 706? The reason I ask is how their COVID-19 sanitizing protocols might effect the leather and stitching?

Thanks everyone.

I decided to make her a water bottle holster that she can clip on her belt or pocket. I have a bit of a corny part there where the is an "eye" followed by "makeup everything" Hahaha. Then I put her name in Galactic Basic (Star Wars fan) and then some water related symbols. My maker's mark on the bottom. I think it turned out OK. Oh and a little heart made from a small piece of mastodon tusk I had left over from some knife making supplies.

Here are the pics.

:cool:

IMG_3879.JPG

IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3883.JPG
IMG_3884.JPG

That. Looks. Amaaaaaazing.

I also love how you put your mark (signature) on the bottom. Well done. (y)

Eye makeup everything. lol, love it.

Latest posts

Back