Friendly Review Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are we waiting for the 18th again for?

Originally Posted by Laura

No start away girlie! On the 18th, i'll list all the names of the people that have signed up & what they're supposed to do!

Well i was waiting to see how many would sign up. Others might be away from their PC's for a few days.. Was thinking we should all start on a certain date & finish on a date kinda thing

Originally Posted by Laura

Well i was waiting to see how many would sign up. Others might be away from their PC's for a few days.. Was thinking we should all start on a certain date & finish on a date kinda thing

Cool! We made one change in the review center and I'll talk about it in a moment in a new thread

Hey Girls!

So HERE are the guidelines for the

FRIENDLY REVIEW CHALLENGE

which commences today January 18<SUP>th</SUP> 2005!

There are no SET rules because this is supposed to be fun so no need for stress, k?!

Ideally, this is what I’d like ye to do
1. Post here today (or the next time you're on MuT) how many reviews you think you can manage each week.
2. Write as much information about the product as possible in each review (color, texture, durability, which skin type its suited to etc) & if you don’t know the price, try & find it on the net!
3. Write (Review Challenge January 2005) at the end of each review so we’ll know what reviews you wrote during the challenge.
4. Post in THIS thread on the dates provided (or soon after if you're not on MuT) to let everyone else know how you’re getting on (how many reviews complete, etc..)

USERS ON THE CHALLENGE

Candy

Diane

Haloinrverse

Joyeuux

Laura

NyAngel98

Scarlette

Please see below the form to use in your post on the 25th January, 1st February, 8th February, 15th February & the 22nd February (if we're all still going good, we can extend the challenge!)

Username:
No. of Reviews this week:
*Links to reviews i have completed this week:
No. of Reviews Completed since January 18th:

*The Links to Reviews I have completed this week is optional but if you post them, then another user might realise they have tried that particular product and have yet to review it so you may be helping one of your friends out!

I can’t think of anything else off hand now but as I said it’s a FRIENDLY challenge so lets start having fun girls! If anyone has a question, PM me & I’ll try & help ye!

luck_a1.gif

I Laura, hope to review 20 products each week! If i do more, then great! If not, i won't worry too much about it..

How about the rest of ye girls!

Laura, I'm going to shoot for 10 a week.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I Laura, hope to review 20 products each week! If i do more, then great! If not, i won't worry too much about it..
How about the rest of ye girls!

Originally Posted by Diane Laura, I'm going to shoot for 10 a week.
smile.gif
Thats great! Thanks Diane, we really appreciate it
biggrin.gif

by the time this is over, id like to have 400 reviews, so that works out to about 20 per week. after that, i just dont know if ill have anything left to review!

This is a great challenge... the review center was actually what first attracted me to MUT (along with all of the friendly folks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
). I'll go for 15 a week, how does that sound?

Time to bust open the train cases!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

This is a great challenge... the review center was actually what first attracted me to MUT (along with all of the friendly folks
icon_cheesygrin.gif
). I'll go for 15 a week, how does that sound?
Time to bust open the train cases!

Word up girls! Thank you very much, this should be fun!

Girls, this is fantastic! Remember every review counts.. If you don't fill your quote, then what the hell! I can't stress enough that this is a fun challenge for ourselves! No pressure, K? Love y'all! I'll be posting on this thread again on the 25th to let ye know how i'm getting on
biggrin.gif

Well, i have been keeping up with doing a review every day and am enjoying writing them.Will someone be reading the reviews and judging/announcing any particualrly well written reviews, not just on quantity but quality and how well they are written?

I think it would be cool if we were ALL judges! We know best anyway, don't we girls!! We can all read the reviews & see which ones are the best & most helpful.

Reminder to the Review Challenge girls: Don't forget to write "Review Challenge January 2005" at the end of each review!

Just a reminder to everyone.. Don't forget to post on the new thread to tell us all how you got on this week in the challenge! Here's my POST
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by lorimel I'm up for the challenge. Good idea!
icon_smile.gif
Hiya Lorimel! Welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm delighted you wanna join the challenge! Have a look trhough my posts on this thread (as you probably have already!) just to get familiar with what you have to do! If you need any help just let me or one of the other mods know & we'll do our best to help you out
biggrin.gif

Hi Lorimel!

Just popping on over and say WELCOME to MakeupTalk from one of the adminstrators(I am Tony). If you need any help of any kind, make sure you contact one of the moderators, as they are all great girls and know MakeupTalk site well. Take care!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YOu are up the review challenge? How many products to you have?
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by lorimel

I'm up for the challenge. Good idea!
icon_smile.gif

Back