Friendly Review Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
803
Reaction score
0
Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh this is HOT! Good job!
I am guilty of not doing more when I am an admin here!





Originally Posted by glamslam

Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*





 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by glamslam Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*
hey glamslam! wonderful. thank you!
 
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.

Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse hey glamslam! wonderful. thank you!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lorimel I'm up for the challenge. Good idea!
Welcome Lorimel! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you and welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you as a new member! The review center is a great way to learn about products & services from fellow members.... it's awesome!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by gambitlizard That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim

Cool idea! I wish I were that organized!!! LOL


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh this is HOT! Good job!
I am guilty of not doing more when I am an admin here! Maybe the reviews of male products will bring some guys in to check it out! I'm sure they like to know what is good and what isn't.... even if they don't want to admit it! LOL

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Oh that is COOL! Another joining in the review challenge!





Originally Posted by gambitlizard

That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim





 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Yay 2 more on the challenge! Welcome to MuT Kim & Glamslam.. Keep an eye on the sticky's every Tuesday & new THREAD goes up & you can post links to the reviews you've done that week. Don't worry if ye don't do many. Some weeks i'm too busy in work so i might only get 4 or 5 done, but then the next i might doss in work & get 20 done!

 

Latest posts

Top