Friendly Review Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*
icon_confused.gif

Oh this is HOT! Good job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am guilty of not doing more when I am an admin here!

Originally Posted by glamslam

Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Ok, here goes! I just joined but I'd love to be a part of the challenge. I'll aim for 2 reviews a day, + an extra, so 15 a week! *yikes*
icon_confused.gif
hey glamslam! wonderful. thank you!
smile.gif

That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.

Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse hey glamslam! wonderful. thank you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lorimel I'm up for the challenge. Good idea!
icon_smile.gif
Welcome Lorimel! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you and welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you as a new member! The review center is a great way to learn about products & services from fellow members.... it's awesome!

Originally Posted by gambitlizard That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim

Cool idea! I wish I were that organized!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh this is HOT! Good job!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am guilty of not doing more when I am an admin here! Maybe the reviews of male products will bring some guys in to check it out! I'm sure they like to know what is good and what isn't.... even if they don't want to admit it! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh that is COOL! Another joining in the review challenge!

Originally Posted by gambitlizard

That's a challenge I'm up for.... I've started using a spreadsheet to keep up with my reviews on MUA. I'll just add another column for Makeup Talk. It really does help me to know what I've loved, hated and felt middle of the road about.Looking forward to reading all these new reviews!

Kim

Yay 2 more on the challenge! Welcome to MuT Kim & Glamslam.. Keep an eye on the sticky's every Tuesday & new THREAD goes up & you can post links to the reviews you've done that week. Don't worry if ye don't do many. Some weeks i'm too busy in work so i might only get 4 or 5 done, but then the next i might doss in work & get 20 done!

Latest posts

Back