Friendly Review Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm setting up a FRIENDLY REVIEW CHALLENGE here on MakeUpTalk. Basically, i'll set a date & by that date, whoever writes the most reviews wins the competition. Week by week we can post the amount of reviews we've written here! There's no prizes for this competition, as i said it's a friendly thing! I believe that WE the posters on MuT get more benefit from the Review Center than anyone else so it makes sense to reviews products that we have because we're helping each other out, right?

Anyway, if you're interested in doing this little challenge with me please POST on THIS THREAD before January 18th 2005! I'll post more details on the 18th!

Let's write the best reviews possible girls!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great girls! Hoping to get lots more users signed up. Should be some fun anyway!

hahha Yes Tony,i will join in. Reviews i can write!...lol

Laura, please do me a favour and drop me a PM when it starts and ends.So i don't miss it.Thanks.

Originally Posted by Candy

hahha Yes Tony,i will join in. Reviews i can write!...lolLaura, please do me a favour and drop me a PM when it starts and ends.So i don't miss it.Thanks.

Oh I do beleive it has started

Mmmm...i thought the details were going to be posted here on the 18th of January, two days after your birthday!
icon_wink.gif

?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I do beleive it has started No, it hasn't started yet Tony

Originally Posted by Laura No, it hasn't started yet Tony ok then don't count the few I did the other day! LOL j/k
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OH sorry girls! My bad! I told Candy it was already started! Ok, I'll shut up now........

Originally Posted by Laura

No, it hasn't started yet Tony

Originally Posted by Laura

I'm setting up a FRIENDLY REVIEW CHALLENGE here on MakeUpTalk. Basically, i'll set a date & by that date, whoever writes the most reviews wins the competition. Week by week we can post the amount of reviews we've written here! There's no prizes for this competition, as i said it's a friendly thing! I believe that WE the posters on MuT get more benefit from the Review Center than anyone else so it makes sense to reviews products that we have because we're helping each other out, right?
Anyway, if you're interested in doing this little challenge with me please POST on THIS THREAD before January 18th 2005! I'll post more details on the 18th!

Let's write the best reviews possible girls!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Let's see if we can get it to 4,000 reviews
wink.gif

Think that is possible?

nevermind! i answered my own question. i have so many to do that i think i could easily make it 4000 myself. lol.

laura, does it matter if we start before the 18th? i usually write them when the mood strikes.

No start away girlie! On the 18th, i'll list all the names of the people that have signed up & what they're supposed to do!

Latest posts

Back