Frizzy Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there Horse-luver - if you want to go the cheap way . . . . have your mom put hand lotion on her hands and then scrunch her hair with the remaining amount. I used to do that when my hair was frizzy. It really works. If you are using the water based lotions, that won't work, but the lotions for dry hands really works. HTH.

Jen

The John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum is pretty good... just don't use too much or it can leave your hair looking really greasy. (do a little dab each time to see what amount is right for you.
wink.gif

If she wants to spend a little more... my favorite is StraightSexyHair's Power Straight balm... it's great.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sometimes frizzies are caused by split ends so make sure she trims her hair every 3 months or so to keep her hair healthy.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 The John Frieda Frizz-Ease serum is pretty good... just don't use too much or it can leave your hair looking really greasy. (do a little dab each time to see what amount is right for you.
wink.gif
I agree. The first time I used it, it made my hair so greasy looking then I realized I was using to much. After I tried it again, I liked it.

Originally Posted by luckystar131 I agree. The first time I used it, it made my hair so greasy looking then I realized I was using to much. After I tried it again, I liked it. Yeah... that stuff can be super greasy - you should only use a tiny bit... and just on the ends
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back