From MAC Foundation to Drugstore foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wear Mac studio fix fluid line in NC25 I'm ready to change foundation.I always see everybody talking about Revlon Color Stay so I want to give it a try.I need help finding a shade what colors should I check out.

I too keep seeing rave reviews about the colorstay.

I will be trying it this weekend.

it is on my to-do list.

Stacey

Revlon colorstay is OK for a CHEAP foundation. You pretty much get what you pay for, IMO.

I wear NC20-25 and I got Sand beige. It works well for me. Oh yeah and My walmart is having a bogo

I love Revlon Colorstay, it's better than any foundation I have ever used, including department store brands. HATED MAC's foundations.

I have found that the Combo/Oily stays much better than the Normal/Dry formula. When I use a primer with the Combo/Oily version it stays like iron ALL day. The Normal/Dry is more of a heavier tinted moisturizer.

ive heard good things about it havent tried it yet, been wanting to though
smile.gif
let us know if you like it. as far as drugstore brands, my fave are loreal truematch foundation for liq. and physicians formula for mineral...good luck!

Has anyone tried the revlon powder foundation? Not the cream to powder one, just the foundation power one. I can't remember the name of it but you don't have to use a liquid or concealer with it. I was thinking of trying it, but if you have any other foundation powder ideas I'd love to hear them. I have a super oily T-zone and think a powder one would work better.

Not sure which one you are talking about proudmommy. I own the Colorstay pressed powder and it's awesome. I haven't heard about a powder foundation from Revlon though.

if i'm not wrong, the original colorstay was discontinued and replaced with two similar products, i miss the old one =(

Latest posts

Back