Fruitinarian

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I forgot to tell ya'll that I'm on an all fruit detox diet. I feel better already. Not really, but I made a promise to myself that I'd do it for two weeks and I need the moral support; the grapefruit and apples stopped talking to me days ago. Is it possible to go thru meat withdrawal??

Wow for 2 weeks!!! Keep going!!! Congratulations on your decision that already is a big step! You can do it!

Ack, I cheated and I couldnt help it!! I had a piece of asiago bread and a bite of my mom in law's famous apple crisp dessert- that doesnt really count because it has apples in it.

I have no excuse for the asiago, tho
redface.gif
ops:

I've resorted to accompanying hubby to this awful barbecue sandwich place just so I can smell his food- if I'm there long enough I can pretend my dried apricots are beef jerky
frown.gif

You have some will power being able to go to dinner there!!! (the little piece of the pie is not going to kill you nor the bread) Keep up the good work!

Hey that's what happens to all of us. I have been on a diet in the last 2 weeks also and ended up having ice cream tonight. What a bummer! I was doing so good. Oh well, tomorrow is another day...

I was feeling so guilty from all the food I had yesterday. (Ice cream wasn't the only food I ate, I just conviently forgot to mention all the other stuff
wink.gif
) I had a huge Turkey Feast at work and I ate so much!! I meant to work out last night to get rid of my guilt but I fell asleep on the couch. I went running at 6am and was almost late from work because of the run but it made me feel so much better.

Originally Posted by bluepisces I forgot to tell ya'll that I'm on an all fruit detox diet. I feel better already. Not really, but I made a promise to myself that I'd do it for two weeks and I need the moral support; the grapefruit and apples stopped talking to me days ago. Is it possible to go thru meat withdrawal?? Yes - any time we stop a number of foods (activities, you fill in the blank) that are/were a part of everyday use, there's a detox/withdrawal response. Drink A LOT OF WATER & GREEN TEA

Latest posts

Back