Full Coverage Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been using Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation for about the past year, and its just okay.  I'm almost out, and I'm eager to try something new.  I definitely want full coverage.  I was hoping that the price wouldn't exceed $40, but if its a holy grail foundation, I'm a little flexible.

I use Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and I think the coverage is excellent. It runs about $7.99 at the drugstore.  I usually set it with an inexpensive powder foundation for a little added coverage (makes me feel better but really isn't necessary! LOL).  If you are looking for a high end foundation, there is a youtube guru that I watch a lot and she swears by Estee Lauder Double Wear.  I've watched her apply the foundation on camera and she has major acne scaring and this stuff covers it completely.  Hope this helps!

Depends on what type of foundation you are looking for. 

I love using powder foundation, because you do get a full coverage and it's also flexible to where you can build it up. Plus it looks really natural :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The two powder foundations that I recommend that have given me full coverage:

Benefit Hello Flawless

MAC StudioFix 

I've always loved Revlon colorstay.  I no longer use liquid foundation but if I did, I'd def go back to that

I highly highly recommend the Tarte full coverage amazonian clay foundation from QVC (because you get the awesome brush with it too) I also like MUFE Mat Velvet plus and Estee Lauder doublewear. Rimmels lasting finish is a great drugstore alternative if you wanted to spend under $10

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've always loved Revlon colorstay.  I no longer use liquid foundation but if I did, I'd def go back to that

Agree.  It's a full coverage foundation in my opinion (although some claim it's medium coverage), and it stays put all day.

i use the tient idole ultra , i agree its pricey, but i like it a lot. however i've been eyeing the new revlon photo finish line... 

I absolutely love MAC's Studio Sculpt it's full coverage (and I'm not a huge MAC fan). It gives a pretty natural radiant glow, and costs $29.50USD. It's been my HG since I first purchased it almost a year ago. I've reviewed it on my blog if anyone would like to check it out.

ok Lancome its a high end foundation....
I used a foundation that really impress! ME!
its rimmel poreless .... its about 6 $ I got it at walgreens
just try it and let me know

Ben Nye wet to dry foundation, amazing coverage for me, the only pale shade that works for my skin right now. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back