Full coverage, Long Lasting recs pretty please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay so I need some recommendations, what are the BEST Full coverage drug store and dep. store foundations, (and I'm talking not cake looking rather smoothing and pore minimizing,) ..... and what are some of the longest lasting-full coverage foundations youve tried?

Geez.....well I think the caking factor has a lot to do with application. Drug Store I would rec Revlon Colorstay.

Dept. Store....Estee Lauder Full Coverage, Prescriptives Flawless Skin

Ooo this is m very first post on here! *hehe*

Anyway, my absolute fav is EL double wear. It's awesome coverage for redness, buildable so you can add as much as you want, and it's never been cakey on me. I only use it on my cheeks to even them out, and a little on my jawline. It stays on ALL day, through sweat and heat!!! Totally gets my vote as best liquid foundation, hands down!!!

Prescriptives "Virtual Matte" is the best I've ever tried. Especially when it's set with Laura Mercier loose powder.

I second Revlon Colorstay. This stuff is AMAZING! I always rave about, hehe. Not only does it last all day, it looks completely natural as well!

Revlon Colorstay, Estee Lauder Double Wear.
smile.gif

Revlon colorstay ( not the active formula - i heard that gives lighter coverage)

Department store- Mac Studio fix Fluid, Estee Lauder Double wear and prescriptives is good also.

I got a sample of EL Double wear and actually did not like it because the coverage was too much for me. So you may like it. It seems to stick to your face and lasts nicely if you apply a primer first.

drugstore: revlon colourstay, pretty much all of their colourstay line is good, i love the eyeliner.

department store: MAC studiofix fluid( if it doesnt break you out)

Back