Full coverage.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im sorry that I open a new thread. but I like this forum becouse all the ladies like MMU as I do, and you know the answers to my questions.

first of all, meow cosmetics have a full coverage foundations???

Im looking for companies that offer a full coverage foundations and good concealers.

this is the important thing for me.

I tried this companies and I think:

EDM intensive have a full-medium coverage

SM medium coverage.

COCONUT light coverage

CLASSYMINERALS light coverage.

CORRY I order samples and Im pretty sure that it will be a full coverage.

BUFF'D I order samples and Im pretty sure that it will be a full coverage.

MONAVE full coverage.

I ask from you ladies to update me who companies have full coverage foundation.

please forgive me about this new message becouse my english is bad and its very hard for me to contect you, but I try...

thank you very much and forgive me egain.. !

sim

yes, Meow offer full coverage foundations.

you may also want to try Aubrey Nicole, they do a full coverage foundation too.

Originally Posted by mimosa23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yes, Meow offer full coverage foundations.you may also want to try Aubrey Nicole, they do a full coverage foundation too.

oohhh befor one year ago I tried the aubrey nicole and the foundation have a very light coverage.. may be the change the formula?

If you go to their website, you will see that they have three different formulations that you can choose from. One of them is a full coverage foundation powder.

I use Aubrey Nicole soft coverage and it has great coverage. I've used the full coverage before too and it's great, but I usually don't need that much. You should check out the full coverage if that is what you are looking for. Good customer service too...they will help you figure out your shade if you email them.

Meow Flawless Feline gives a great coverage. Aubrey Nicole also offers a full coverage formula.

Sometimes it's better to buy something which has buildable coverage, it gets less cakey and you can layer it until you achieve a desired coverage, with no chalky effect.

Im the only one that like a heavy coverage? :)

as you can see in my photo.. I dont need that much coverage.. but I like that..

crazy or what???

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im the only one that like a heavy coverage? :)as you can see in my photo.. I dont need that much coverage.. but I like that..

crazy or what???

No honey, you're not the only one
biggrin.gif

I too LOVE heavy coverage.

And I've tried Cory, Aubrey Nicole Full Coverage, Monave Concealer Formula, Meow, EDM Intensive and few others, but Cory's the ONLY one that gives excellent coverage! I don't think you'll ever be disappointed with Cory if you love superior coverage like I do (I have yet to try Buff'd though)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant wait to my samples!!!I have to receive the buff'd samples and corry samples..

Then please review & compare Buff'd vs. Cory when you received them?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im the only one that like a heavy coverage? :)as you can see in my photo.. I dont need that much coverage.. but I like that..

crazy or what???

Oh! you're not crazy at all. Sampling is the right path to finding the right depth of coverage you're in search of.
I tried to take a look at your photo, but it's very tiny therefore i'm unable to assist further.

Good luck with the sampling!

Latest posts

Back