Funny Cat Pic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How could you not be charmed by this "little" fellow?

He looks like a 50/50 bar.

marco-1.jpg

What a cutie! He looks like my Minky Boodle, with longer fur!

Originally Posted by Californian How could you not be charmed by this "little" fellow?He looks like a 50/50 bar.

marco-1.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's my Minky Boodle!
Cats_006smaller.jpg

See? Both are big and fluffy!

marco-1.jpg

Hahahhahahahhaaah. I think Minky Boodle has found his long lost love! God, they are so cute and squeezable. I love em!!! They both look SOOOO spoiled! That's the best.Got any more pics of the cats? I am smiling big time!

Does your hubs like the cats?

Originally Posted by Californian Hahahhahahahhaaah. I think Minky Boodle has found his long lost love! God, they are so cute and squeezable. I love em!!! They both look SOOOO spoiled! That's the best. Got any more pics of the cats? I am smiling big time! Does your hubs like the cats? P.S. Damn he's obese!!! LOLOLO!

Cali, my hubbie loves the "kids"! He likes the Boodle more because he's a love sponge to anyone who's around. Skyfish is officially my girl and only hangs out with me. Boodle has a VERY loud miaow - and he goes: "maa-ROOOO!"

OMG Kitty LOL! Hell no!

This is my baby, her name is Sable Bomb aka Mommy. Isn't she sexy?

2004_0614Mommy0007.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Tinydancer! Is that cat YOURS?????
icon_eek.gif

Awwww...look at her face!!! What a pretty girl!

BTW: I was cooing out loud and my Skyfish heard me, so she ran into the room miaowing her head off in complaint!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer OMG Kitty LOL! Hell no! This is my baby, her name is Sable Bomb aka Mommy. Isn't she sexy?

2004_0614Mommy0007.jpg

Oooo, he's got a big rubber nose! He's a handsome boy.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer This is my boy Roofus
2004_0426Image0011.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's another one of the Boodle...

minky_boodle_in_bag.JPG

snicker... intense look!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks her face is really feminine. You been putting mascara on her again??!!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Oooo, he's got a big rubber nose! He's a handsome boy.
icon_biggrin.gif
LOVe it. I bet you could use his nose for microdermabrasion. I did his name, TD .. funny.

Originally Posted by Californian LOVe it. I bet you could use his nose for microdermabrasion. I did his name, TD .. funny. Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet the Look of Determination!!
jumbodog.jpg

And still the weiner dog carries his costume with dignity and poise.

Originally Posted by Californian Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet the Look of Determination!!
jumbodog.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish And still the weiner dog carries his costume with dignity and poise. Absolutely! So let this be a lesson to us all: Whether you have bad hair, skin, or are just plain hurtin', you can still maintain a vast amount of dignity and pride. Viva la Weiner!!!!! Run little man, run!

jumbodog.jpg

Latest posts

Back