Funny or Weird Articles on Celebs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These articles speak for themselves ...

FARRELL'S 'HUGE' MANHOOD CUT FROM FILM

Irish heartthrob Colin Farrell's first full-frontal movie scene has been cut by worried film bosses -- after test audiences were transfixed by the size of his manhood.

The hunk disrobed for scenes in upcoming drama "A Home at the End of the World," but after seeing the stunned reaction of viewers at a recent screening, chiefs decided to chop the naughty images.

And the news has been greeted with fury by self-confessed Romeo Farrell, who has demanded the scenes must be included in the DVD release of the film.

A source tells British newspaper the Sun, "All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full-frontal pose.

"The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it."

Even director Michael Mayer admits, "It was distracting." In the film, Farrell plays a bisexual man caught in a love triangle.

-=-=-=

FIRST PICTURES OF BABY COCO

Former "Friends" star Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette have made the first picture of their baby Coco available to the media in return for their daughter's future "privacy."

Cox, 40, and Arquette have released the photo of their 10-day old baby -- taken in their Los Angeles garden -- to raise money for charity and deter scurrilous paparazzi from clamoring to photograph her.

In a statement, the proud parents explain, "It is our wish that by making this photograph available we will protect the privacy of our daughter." Coco was born in Los Angeles hospital after Cox went through more than 12 hours of labor.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

BANDERAS HIRES SHOE DESIGNER FOR GRIFFITH

Spanish actor Antonio Banderas has given wife Melanie Griffith the ultimate gift for a woman who adores shoes -- her very own odor-free footwear.

The star has commissioned A-list shoe designer Manolo Blahnik to make Griffith the special smell-free footwear. Banderas resorted to recruiting "Sex and the City" favorite Blahnik after becoming fed-up with the shoe smell pervading through his and Griffith's wardrobe from her collection of over 200 pairs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

STING: DRUGS ARE OK

Veteran rocker Sting has blown apart his clean-cut image -- by extolling the virtues of marijuana.

The singer -- who is married to film producer Trudi Styler -- has argued drugs are not as dangerous as politicians say and that he is living proof they don't kill you.

And Sting -- who admits he has consumed more drugs than many addicts -- says his sex life has never been impaired by his enthusiasm for banned substances. Sting says, "I've had numerous experiences with drugs. I can smoke marijuana and not lose my head. I'm still having excellent sex."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ROTH TO BECOME A PARAMEDIC

Former Van Halen rocker David Lee Roth has quit music to become a paramedic.

The 48-year-old singer started out in the medical profession before finding fame as a rock superstar -- and now he's made his millions he wants to return to his roots.

Roth tells American news site the Dailydish.com, "I used to be a surgical orderly in South Central L.A. I started that when I got out of junior college in the early '70s, and that led to a variety of things in the outdoor medical fire force and training with the Green Berets (U.S. Special Forces).

"My father was a surgeon, and uncles and my cousins were also in the medical community, so I come by it natural."

Roth has moved from California to New York, and is living in a small apartment while he trains as an emergency medical technician.

He adds, "I want to be working in the outer boroughs. This city promises great color and insight in each and every neighborhood. "On the upper East Side, it's gonna be heart attacks and stomach aches. But in other neighborhoods, it's all trauma." <HR noShade SIZE=1>

MADONNA BANS SEX AND SWEARING

Superstar Madonna has banned sex and bad language from her Los Angeles home, because she wants her two young children to have a decent upbringing.

-=-=-=-

SLASH WELCOMES BABY CASH

Rocker Slash is celebrating after his wife Perla gave birth to their second child Wednesday.

The former Guns N' Roses guitarist, 38 -- whose real name is Saul Hudson -- and his spouse of nearly three years named the baby Cash..

-=-=-=-=-

that Colin thing is really unfair. Women have and continue to be exploited, why not men?? If a women's boobs were overwhelmingly big, would the scene be cut? NOpe.

I feel they should let us decide for ourselves if its too big or not!
icon_biggrin.gif
hehe

Also I like Madonna but it bothers me the timing of her so-called change. Why didn't she care about anyone else's children upbringing and the image she was putting out there for them? I like Madonna and think she is talented but I dont agree with things she does!

Originally Posted by Californian These articles speak for themselves ...
FARRELL'S 'HUGE' MANHOOD CUT FROM FILM

Irish heartthrob Colin Farrell's first full-frontal movie scene has been cut by worried film bosses -- after test audiences were transfixed by the size of his manhood.

The hunk disrobed for scenes in upcoming drama "A Home at the End of the World," but after seeing the stunned reaction of viewers at a recent screening, chiefs decided to chop the naughty images.

And the news has been greeted with fury by self-confessed Romeo Farrell, who has demanded the scenes must be included in the DVD release of the film.

A source tells British newspaper the Sun, "All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full-frontal pose.

"The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it."

Even director Michael Mayer admits, "It was distracting." In the film, Farrell plays a bisexual man caught in a love triangle.

-=-=-=

FIRST PICTURES OF BABY COCO

Former "Friends" star Courteney Cox and husband David Arquette have made the first picture of their baby Coco available to the media in return for their daughter's future "privacy."

Cox, 40, and Arquette have released the photo of their 10-day old baby -- taken in their Los Angeles garden -- to raise money for charity and deter scurrilous paparazzi from clamoring to photograph her.

In a statement, the proud parents explain, "It is our wish that by making this photograph available we will protect the privacy of our daughter." Coco was born in Los Angeles hospital after Cox went through more than 12 hours of labor.

-=-=-=-=-=-=

BANDERAS HIRES SHOE DESIGNER FOR GRIFFITH

Spanish actor Antonio Banderas has given wife Melanie Griffith the ultimate gift for a woman who adores shoes -- her very own odor-free footwear.

The star has commissioned A-list shoe designer Manolo Blahnik to make Griffith the special smell-free footwear. Banderas resorted to recruiting "Sex and the City" favorite Blahnik after becoming fed-up with the shoe smell pervading through his and Griffith's wardrobe from her collection of over 200 pairs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

STING: DRUGS ARE OK

Veteran rocker Sting has blown apart his clean-cut image -- by extolling the virtues of marijuana.

The singer -- who is married to film producer Trudi Styler -- has argued drugs are not as dangerous as politicians say and that he is living proof they don't kill you.

And Sting -- who admits he has consumed more drugs than many addicts -- says his sex life has never been impaired by his enthusiasm for banned substances. Sting says, "I've had numerous experiences with drugs. I can smoke marijuana and not lose my head. I'm still having excellent sex."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ROTH TO BECOME A PARAMEDIC

Former Van Halen rocker David Lee Roth has quit music to become a paramedic.

The 48-year-old singer started out in the medical profession before finding fame as a rock superstar -- and now he's made his millions he wants to return to his roots.

Roth tells American news site the Dailydish.com, "I used to be a surgical orderly in South Central L.A. I started that when I got out of junior college in the early '70s, and that led to a variety of things in the outdoor medical fire force and training with the Green Berets (U.S. Special Forces).

"My father was a surgeon, and uncles and my cousins were also in the medical community, so I come by it natural."

Roth has moved from California to New York, and is living in a small apartment while he trains as an emergency medical technician.

He adds, "I want to be working in the outer boroughs. This city promises great color and insight in each and every neighborhood. "On the upper East Side, it's gonna be heart attacks and stomach aches. But in other neighborhoods, it's all trauma." <HR noShade SIZE=1>

MADONNA BANS SEX AND SWEARING

Superstar Madonna has banned sex and bad language from her Los Angeles home, because she wants her two young children to have a decent upbringing.

-=-=-=-

SLASH WELCOMES BABY CASH

Rocker Slash is celebrating after his wife Perla gave birth to their second child Wednesday.

The former Guns N' Roses guitarist, 38 -- whose real name is Saul Hudson -- and his spouse of nearly three years named the baby Cash..

-=-=-=-=-

Damn..I would have gone to see the Colin Farrell film just for that shot
wink.gif
I totally agree with ShoeDiva..why is it ok to exploit women and not men??Such a double standard..And What is up with the Stars giving their off-spring funky names??Coco??Doesn't conjure images of Chanel but of a baby monkey at the zoo..And Cash??Then There's Ms.Paltrow naming her poor baby Apple..Good thing they're all wealthy..I see lots of therapy in the futures of these children

LOL @ both of you. I thought the same things ... Coco the gorilla is who I thought of too. Well when Apple and Coco turn 18 they can always change their names...that is if they survive all the beatings in elementry school and the tape in their gym shorts in high school. LOL.

As for Collin, who would've guessed? My mind certainly wasn't on it until now. They should just call the movie, "Godzilla Part II" (NC 17 and no pace makers allowed.)

wordbizarre.gif
birdsayswhatever.gif

Those names are truly strange. Although I once knew a girl named Thankful, we didn't have to wonder how her parents felt when they had her. Though being around people talking about her it didn't seem so strange after awhile.

Latest posts

Back