FYI- Sephora Spring catalog

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do ye get these delivered to your doors Diane?? We don't have a Sephora in Ireland
frown.gif
A new shopping center opened near me recently & i had my fingers crossed that there would be a sephora but i should be so lucky.. There's not even a MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Stila OR NARS counter
icon_evil.gif

I haven't been yet Trisha but when i asked my sister she started naming the boring brands like Clinique, Clarins, Elizabeth Arden (no offence to anyone!) & then i think there's a Lancome, Estee Lauder, Chanel & Creme De La Mer counters

Groovy chick! Oh Jenn (speakerpunk) is doing a MAC CP for me next week. I really need a 15 pan empty palette so i'll get that & one more thing. Can't decide what though, any suggestions? Plus she said that her MAC MA's are real generous with pigment samples so she said is there any particular that i'm interested in. Were there any new pigments out recently that i should be trying!

Think about the e/s alright! No sign of the package yet but it might come in today's post..
biggrin.gif
I'll let u know as soon as it does & award you you're very 1st swap token on MakeUpTalk!

Aw you're so sweet! There was absolutely NO need whatsoever. Wanna go on MuT chat for a while or are u busy?

That's a bummer.
icon_sad.gif
Yes they deliver it to you. You can go to to Sephora.com and there's a link where you can request a catalog. I like looking at all the new looks they have in it and how do it..etc.

Originally Posted by Laura Do ye get these delivered to your doors Diane?? We don't have a Sephora in Ireland
frown.gif
A new shopping center opened near me recently & i had my fingers crossed that there would be a sephora but i should be so lucky.. There's not even a MAC, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, Stila OR NARS counter
icon_evil.gif

Latest posts

Back