• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FYI: Tony & Tina is half off at Sephora

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhh TRACEY!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

She's gonna love this !!! She's probably already bought them all out! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kbryan81 thanks for the tip i'm stocking up right now. so sad i love tony and tina stuff.
icon_cry.gif
also suzukigrrl you say in your notebook that you are still looking for the perfect toner? have you ever tried any of kiehls toners? i love their cucumber toner and i also have their rosewater toner which i transferred to a spray bottle that i carry around in my purse. they are so good!

I've never heard of Kiehl's. Where can I find it?

What would you recommend buying or trying if I were to buy something 1/2 off?

Originally Posted by LuckyMe What would you recommend buying or trying if I were to buy something 1/2 off? Oh yeah! See if they have colors you like. I like to use their mascara, eye liners and eye shadows. They have some very pretty eye shadow quads. I've never tried their lipsticks or anything else. They're out of stock at Sephora of the items that I REALLY want so I'm just going to buy everything full price at Nordstroms.

Do you know anything about cosmic lights or universal color dust?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh yeah! See if they have colors you like. I like to use their mascara, eye liners and eye shadows. They have some very pretty eye shadow quads. I've never tried their lipsticks or anything else. They're out of stock at Sephora of the items that I REALLY want so I'm just going to buy everything full price at Nordstroms.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Do you know anything about cosmic lights or universal color dust? Sorry I don't. I tend to stay away from loose eyeshadows in general. The colors are real pretty though!

I made my Tony and Tina Purchase online at at Sephora. I got:

Cosmic Lights in- Higher Love
342493_sw.jpg

Transcendence
274225_sw.jpg

Gateway
274274_sw.jpg

Star Burst
505180_sw.jpg

Universal Color Dust in- Instellar
711739_sw.jpg

Energy Trail
456756_sw.jpg

Keyhole in China
506188_sw.jpg

Cosmetic in Flesh
P4071_hero.jpg

Therapeutic eye base in ivory
P0259_hero.jpg

Sephora double decker brush bag
P105628_hero.jpg

Way to go Regina!!! All great items!!! T&T is awesome!!! You'll like those items a lot!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I made my Tony and Tina Purchase online at at Sephora. I got:

Cosmic Lights in- Higher Love
342493_sw.jpg

Transcendence
274225_sw.jpg

Gateway
274274_sw.jpg

Star Burst
505180_sw.jpg

Universal Color Dust in- Instellar
711739_sw.jpg

Energy Trail
456756_sw.jpg

Keyhole in China
506188_sw.jpg

Cosmetic in Flesh
P4071_hero.jpg

Therapeutic eye base in ivory
P0259_hero.jpg

Sephora double decker brush bag http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/5720/20050504180038/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P105628/P105628_hero.jpg

Thanks guys-I would probably not have bought all that if it wasn't on sale but what a good way to try some new stuff! Of course the brush bag was not on sale but I have been wanting that for awhile but I did not want to pay shipping. SInce my order was $75 it is all being shipped for free. Man, I have got to quit.

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference"

I guess I am going to have to do a 12 step program for my addiction.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I'm stocking up since they seem to be going out of business, and all the Tony and Tina prices at http://www.sephora.com are half off of the regular prices for Tony and Tina. I just went on there, and their prices weren't red like other things on sale... is there a promo code to use?? Or are the prices listed in black... really what it is?
icon_wink.gif
I don't k now what T&T goes for full price...

Those are half-priced as marked!! Trust me on this one!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just went on there, and their prices weren't red like other things on sale... is there a promo code to use?? Or are the prices listed in black... really what it is?
icon_wink.gif
I don't k now what T&T goes for full price...

Everything is 1/2 off because I compared it to the prices at Nordstroms, so I hope you dont do as much damage as I did!

Holy haul Regina. I got a GC for Sephora for my bday so I will be checking it out.

great haul regina!!!

they're almost our of everything! there's only a few things left that say in stock.

what did you get tracey?

Latest posts

Back