Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have posted their new shades up now. So tempting to order but the waiting time is turning me off.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif James did email them. Apparently it'll be sent tomorrow. i hope you'll have them for christmas !!
their new shades are cute, i've ordered marshmallow. that said, the She Space will get my piggies orders too.

Wow. I was also considering ordering from them (they seem to have some really lovely shades!), but after reading this, I'm not so sure I want to wait that long.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hope you'll have them for christmas !!
their new shades are cute, i've ordered marshmallow. that said, the She Space will get my piggies orders too.

I like all their new shades and almost ordered them until I realised it'll be mid-january when I get them!

James just told me his order arrived this morning. Why did he have to tell me? Now I wish I could look. I've got to wait until christmas
10.gif

Looks like the processing time is back down to 12-24 days. That's an improvement at least... hopefully they're getting things back together...

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif James just told me his order arrived this morning. Why did he have to tell me? Now I wish I could look. I've got to wait until christmas
10.gif
lol !!

I am still going to order from Fyrinnae as I love her colors! It is a b**** about the processing time though.

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm not sure it's run by a woman, actually... Two men run the company.

i didn't want to start a thread and complain again, but i am concerned about my order. good thing i kept the email confirming my order. i precisely ordered december 1st, we're january 8th, and i still haven't received any email telling me my order has been shipped.

when i ordered, the delay was 24-32 days, now it's 35-45 and my order is still being processed. ok, blah blah, they are wayyyy overloaded of orders (then why don't they close again?
kopfkratz.gif
), but i'm starting to worry about when it's going to be processed to the point of shipping because i know i will have to wait two weeks (at least) to get it and it's just too long. i didn't expect to receive my order for new year's eve, but i thought by now it would be shipped.

I think 2 $ for Shipping PLUS the superlong processing time are totally not customer friendy... I want to try out their e/s because I have read so much raves and I think I will order anyway just to make sure I am not missing the HG of this century, but their e/s better be A+ for 2$ a sample!grrrr

magosienne, have you tried emailing them? I notice that on their homepage, it now says the processing time is like 30-40 something days. Either way, they'd better have customer service decent enough to let a person know if their order is making ANY progress.

It took me about a month + a week with mail to have it.

Their process time right now is about 2 month, I guess.

Just waiting, doing something else, you will get it soon..

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Make orders from other MMU companies while you wait, LOL! Exactly
laughing.gif

lol ! i'm spending my money ordering clothes online, i've been waiting for the sales for so long !

Latest posts

Back