Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Fyrinnae shadows arrived today!

That's only a month since I orderd them and I'm in Australia so I'm really pleased. The best thing is that they are beautiful!!

The two I've tried are Nijiro and Gilded Wings. The gold one I used as a wet liner, it looks amazing, and hasn't flaked yet in three hours. I didn't even use a sealant - just water. Nijiro is a gorgeous highlighter.

I'm so happy and can't wait to try the other colours I got!

Originally Posted by dolphino /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Fyrinnae shadows arrived today!That's only a month since I orderd them and I'm in Australia so I'm really pleased. The best thing is that they are beautiful!!

The two I've tried are Nijiro and Gilded Wings. The gold one I used as a wet liner, it looks amazing, and hasn't flaked yet in three hours. I didn't even use a sealant - just water. Nijiro is a gorgeous highlighter.

I'm so happy and can't wait to try the other colours I got!

I think the "Rapunzel got extensions" one is worth ordering on the name alone. I love their description of it.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif pfff, losers ! like they couldn't offer you tracked shipping. that'd be more expensive but also more customer friendly. Actually they can't offer tracked shipping unless they use UPS or FED EX which is way expensive. The USPS won't track packages that are sent internationally.

NO matter how good their makeup is; i am definately Not going to order from this company.

Originally Posted by Leylani /img/forum/go_quote.gif NO matter how good their makeup is; i am definately Not going to order from this company. I agree. I don't like the wait and I really am not too impressed with the owners tone and attitude. They just seem snarky.
kopfkratz.gif
So many other companies are gracious, attentive and fast. Cheap is just that, cheap. So I am sure they will continue to be busy and bogged down with keeping up, but my money is worth more to me, so i will continue to support companies that I respect.

I ordered 3 of the inks liners, a rice primer sample, and an eye shadow sample and it took the normal time to ship out. Just wanted to let everyone know!

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the "Rapunzel got extensions" one is worth ordering on the name alone. I love their description of it. Yes Carmonious you are right - I got that colour (what a name!) and I've been wearing it every day since I first tried it - it's pale barbie pink in the jar but it goes on so smooth and turns to a gold sheen that everyone I know who has tested it has loved.I wrote to tell them thankyou for creating such a lovely colour and they are sending me another jar of it for free!

They also include a free sample of a colour they think you might like in every order.

So I'll stick up for them, seem like a very good company to me so far. Responded to my email in less than 3 minutes too.

I've made another order this week and I'm going to try the rice primer too. Report back on the ink liners Lauren when you get them? They look so good too. What colours did you order??

oh, so that's why i absolutely love the samples they gave me ! except for the rice paper primer, i like it, but not so much i'm gonna order the full size. but i'm planning to buy full sizes of all the eyeshadows i only own in samples.

Originally Posted by dolphino /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've made another order this week and I'm going to try the rice primer too. Report back on the ink liners Lauren when you get them? They look so good too. What colours did you order??

Sure! I have 5 of them. Overall I really love them, I feel like wearing them everyday! You have to shake them well and they take a little while to dry, but once they dry they stay put, don't flake or anything. I really want to get more of them. Here are the colors I have:
Bionic Brown- beautiful chocolate brown with gold shimmer, looks sort of metallic.

Ninja- just your basic black, but it is VERY black, very pigmented.

Tinsel Taupe- my favorite, a light silvery taupe, metallic. I like to use them one as a liquid eyeshadow.

Violet Vendetta- vibrant, shimmery purple

Make Up Sex- this is one of the color changing ones- shimmery teal/blue/green. I don't know if I really see all the colors when it's on, but I haven't really looked in different lights or anything.

Thanks Lauren! They sound lovely - I'm tempted by the Bionic Brown and the Makeup Sex so far - might add them to my next order.

I have fallen in love with Montalivet e/s today - such a perfect gentle goldish sheen, great to wear alone on 'barely any makeup' days. Have you tried that one?

Back