Fyrinnae closed again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This time for a week or two. I love the pigments but I'm not going to be ordering again until they sort out whatever problems they are having.

I take this isnt the first time? I ordered some samples from them a while back

No, they've closed repeatedly over the last few months. I think they're having problems keeping up with the amount of orders they're getting.

I cant wait for your She space reviews I like Fyrinnae so I hope they solve thier problem

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, they've closed repeatedly over the last few months. I think they're having problems keeping up with the amount of orders they're getting.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cant wait for your She space reviews I like Fyrinnae so I hope they solve thier problem I'll be doing those later today. I've promised the owner some application photos which I'll be doing later on.

oh good Ill look out for it.
smile.gif

This is why I have avoided ordering from Fyrinnae. I have definitely enjoyed looking and lemming at their products, but I don't want to wait a month or more for my order. I'd rather order from another company and get the items sooner.

well that sucks. I know they are really popular. Its time they get some help with the company.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is why I have avoided ordering from Fyrinnae. I have definitely enjoyed looking and lemming at their products, but I don't want to wait a month or more for my order. I'd rather order from another company and get the items sooner. the longest i have waited was 4 weeks, and considering when i ordered they already had problems dealing with the amount of orders, i consider that acceptable.
i wanted to wait for their new products anyway, but between the registered mail charge and this, i'm not gonna order before a while. that sucks !

I think this time is a family problem?

Anyway I actually think they were being responsible in closing down during heavy workload days instead of keeping it open and extend the turnover rate to forever. (I know some other e-tailers are like that.)

I admire the fact that their response to email is very quick (I had some very good experience with their CS) and they state clearly how long would it take for the order to be processed. But yes, I wish they would get some help ultimately.

I really like Fyrianne but haven't ordered from them since the first time. I hate having to wait over 3 weeks to get my order when I can get something comparable in less than a week. i don't understand why if they are so busy they don't hire some people. I understand this closure is different because of a family issue. Once they get themselves in control I will order again but not until then.

Wow, that sucks. I ordered from them on October 16th and it hasn't even shipped yet. That's too bad, because I do like their stuff...

I wish they would just hire more people. I love fyrinnae and would like to order more but it seems like they're closed so often, it's getting rather annoying.

I ordered 10/13 and it got shipped 11/2. I think that's fairly reasonable considering that they have over 200 variants of eyeshadows to choose from. I do hope though that they consider getting some help because the frequent shut downs are not good for business. If they have time to concoct new products every month, surely they can have time to hire even just a couple of hands?

Out of the new MMU companies I've been looking at, Fyrinnae has intrigued me the most. It disappoints me that they seem to be a very unstable company. I'll be severely disappointed if it gets to a point where they won't be in business at all.

aaaaaaaaaaaand TADAAA ! opened again !! wait for the new stuff coming around november 25th ! woohoo !!

warning : the order processing time is 12-18 days.

I love their pigments, but they have got to stop making promises they can't keep regarding when the new shadows are coming out. Last week, they promised that they would be on the website on Nov. 25th. That date came and went with no explanation until yesterday morning when they said the shadows would be up yesterday. Today, they're saying they'll be up today and the order processing time is now 24-32 business days!

If they would just take a realistic look at the way things are going and make a realistic promise about when new products will arrive and hire some people to get the orders out, I think people would be a lot less frustrated!

Wow. They really expect people to wait a month for their purchases just to process? It just really sucks that the company whose colors I want the most is the company that seems to be the least reliable.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif aaaaaaaaaaaand TADAAA ! opened again !! wait for the new stuff coming around november 25th ! woohoo !!
warning : the order processing time is 12-18 days.

They added:Current order processing time is about 24-32 business days for most purchases.

I ordered it 11/19...I hope to see my packet before of end of January...but it's last time I order them mmu.

Latest posts

Back