Fyrinnae perfume oils - not available? Any equivalents?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you know what happened with Fyrinnae perfume oils? I noticed they are not available anymore...

Is there anything similar in other brands? I've already tried The Body Shop perfume oils but I wasn't satisfied with them - they are not so long-lasting as Fyrinnae oils...

Any ideas ?
frown.gif

Thank you!

they decided to stop making them, so basically your only chance of having some more was to order a bottle before they disappeared. this is another thing that pisses me off from fyrinnae, that they suddenly decide to stop making a product. i don't know the reason why.

i was about to suggest the body shop too...
frown.gif

i don't know where you could get other perfumed oils, i hope somebody will be able to help you. but i suggest you look at l'occitane, they have some cool eaux de toilette and scented bodylotions, maybe one will suit you ?

Originally Posted by farraige /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you know what happened with Fyrinnae perfume oils? I noticed they are not available anymore...
Is there anything similar in other brands? I've already tried The Body Shop perfume oils but I wasn't satisfied with them - they are not so long-lasting as Fyrinnae oils...

Any ideas ?
frown.gif

Thank you!

hey there.. I wich I can help you.. but when I see in any site somthing that I like I take a few becouse in the net the seller stop selling somthing and dont explain why. if I like any brush (like in EDM) l took a few..

sorry..but I beleive that someone will help you with that..

have a great day!

I know that Millan Minerals was offering some fragrance oils, same as Coastal Scents. Maybe this helps.

Thanks for the link! I have a bunch of Fyrinnae Perfume Oils and I love their scents!

Only a select few Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab perfume oils got a good review on MakeupAlley.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... and postage from BPAL website to Europe is insane. Hi Sirvinya,
Do you know how long does it take them to ship to Europe ?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm trying this place next:

Mystic Memories Perfume Oils Jessica Galbreth Set

Thank you for the link! Looks very interesting!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif and postage from BPAL website to Europe is insane. I do not understand why some companies charge such insane rates for postage. I recently tried to order from one company which offers great products for curly hair. The value of my order was 38 $, but the cheapest shipping option they offered to Poland was 90 $ - that's crazy.

Terra Nova is a bath and body products company that sells some low-priced, beautiful-smelling perfume oils. I never tried Fyrinnae's, so I don't know how the lasting power compares.

Latest posts

Back